Her Return

As the month wound down to an end with various victories, Uno was just lazily sitting by his gaming room playing Need for Speed. As he was in the middle of a race, he heard a knock on the door.

"I wonder who could it be at this time of the afternoon," he said to himself as he paused the race and got up from his sim.

Uno walked to the door, his curiosity piqued. As he opened it, he was greeted by a familiar and missed face. Denise stood there, her suitcase by her side, a broad smile lighting up her features despite the recent somber events.

"Surprise!" she exclaimed, stepping forward to hug him.

"Denise! You're back!" Uno hugged her tightly, his heart swelling with joy and relief. "How was Canada? I mean, with everything... I'm so sorry about your aunt."

"It was tough," she said, her eyes reflecting a mixture of sadness and warmth. "But I'm glad I was there for the family. I missed you so much. It’s good to be home."

He helped her bring in her luggage, and they made their way to the living room. Denise looked around, taking in the sight of their cozy home, feeling a sense of comfort wash over her.

"So, what have you been up to?" she asked, settling on the couch.

"Well," Uno began, his grin a bit forced, "I’ve been trying to keep busy. Gaming, work... honestly, I was crying all month. I missed you so much. I even played hard football just to keep myself occupied."

Denise reached out, touching his cheek gently. "Oh, Uno, I’m so sorry. I wish I could’ve been here with you."

"I know," he said, taking her hand and kissing it softly. "But you had to be there for your family. I understand. I'm just glad you're back."

Denise moved closer, her touch lingering. "I've missed your touch," she whispered, her breath warm against his skin.

"I've missed everything about you," Uno replied, his voice low and filled with emotion. He leaned in, his lips capturing hers in a tender kiss. Denise responded eagerly, her hands threading through his hair, pulling him closer. The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate, as the world outside faded away.

"I dreamed of this moment every night," Denise murmured against his lips, her fingers caressing his neck.

"Me too," Uno whispered back, his hands sliding around her waist, pulling her into his lap. "You don't know how much I missed you."

Denise looked into his eyes, her own filled with desire. "Show me," she said softly, her voice a sultry whisper.

Uno's heart raced as he kissed her again, this time more urgently. He stood up, lifting her effortlessly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They moved towards the bedroom, their lips never parting. Clothes were discarded along the way, each piece shedding the barriers between them.

Once in the bedroom, they fell onto the bed, their bodies entangled in a dance of passion and longing. Denise's hands roamed over his back, her nails grazing his skin, sending shivers down his spine. Uno's mouth traced a path from her lips to her neck, down to her collarbone, eliciting soft moans from her lips.

"I love you, Denise," he breathed, his voice thick with emotion as he looked into her eyes.

"I love you too, Uno," she replied, her voice barely a whisper as she pulled him closer, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

They spent the next hour making love, their connection rekindled with every touch, every kiss, every whispered word of love. It was as if they were making up for all the lost time, each moment more intense than the last.