Hypower Members (No.27 & 21)

The sun was shining brightly as the students of Coulthurst Academy gathered their things and headed to class. The chatter of excitement filled the air as the Hypower Eleven players walked together, their spirits high after their recent victory.

"So, Matt," Angelo teased as they made their way to the school building, "when's the big day you're finally gonna confess to Ms. Addie Patrick, huh?"

"Yeah," Uno chimed in, adjusting his captain's armband, "when are you and Avva becoming a thing?"

Matt chuckled nervously. "Maybe tomorrow or something, but it needs to be perfect."

The group nodded in agreement. Even Lance, who was still embracing the bachelor life, added his support. "Take your time, mate. Perfection takes planning."

As they reached their classroom, the bell rang, signaling the start of the school day. The students filed in, taking their seats.

---

In art class, Avva was busy doodling for a school project, her creativity flowing freely. Zoey, Kate, and Jea sat around her, chatting away.

"Avva, that's looking amazing!" Zoey exclaimed, peeking over at her friend's drawing.

"Thanks, Zoey," Avva smiled. "I just hope it fits the project requirements."

Kate leaned in, lowering her voice. "So, any news from Matt?"

Avva blushed slightly. "No, nothing yet. We're just friends, you know."

Jea nudged her playfully. "Friends now, but who knows what tomorrow brings?"

Across the room, the lively conversation of Dara, Lorenzo, Yani, Vincent, Acel, Matthew, Tristan, and Maury added to the noise. They were discussing their next match strategies and the latest gossip.

"Did you hear about the new coach?" Dara asked, eyes wide.

Lorenzo nodded. "Yeah, I heard he's tough but fair. Should be good for the team."

Yani chimed in, "As long as we keep winning, I'm all for it."

---

The morning classes flew by, and soon it was lunch break. The Hypower FC team headed to their football club's lounge, a cozy space adorned with trophies, banners, and memorabilia.

Matt took a deep breath as they settled in. This was his moment. He glanced at his teammates for encouragement. Angelo gave him a thumbs up, and Uno whispered, "You got this, man."

Matt walked over to where Avva was sitting with her friends. "Hey, Avva, can we talk for a sec?"

Avva looked up, surprised but smiling. "Sure, Matt. What's up?"

They stepped aside, the buzz of conversations continuing in the background. Matt scratched the back of his head, trying to find the right words.

"Avva, we've known each other for a while now, and, well, I really like spending time with you. I was wondering if... you'd like to go out with me sometime. Like, on a date."

Avva's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "Really? I'd love that, Matt!"

Relief washed over Matt's face as he grinned. "Great! How about this weekend?"

"Perfect," Avva agreed, beaming.

Back in the lounge, the team watched the exchange, their smiles reflecting their support for their friend.

Uno raised his drink in a toast. "To Matt and Avva!"

"To Matt and Avva!" the team echoed, their camaraderie and friendship stronger than ever as they celebrated this new chapter together.