Pure and Utter Rage

The match againsts Carnforth was intensifying, Carnforth was leading by two points while Hypower trailed with none. It was still the first half, and the Hypower Eleven were getting angry.

"For fuck sakes, why can't they play cleanly, most of their moves always involves us getting knocked over!" Jada yelled. The others nodded. "Yeah! Captain, can you go ask them to play cleanly?" Acel asked, Uno nodded. "Of course, come on Denise." Uno said.

As they walked to Carnforth's bench their captain saw them and immediately ran towards them, hitting Denise on purpose before the whistle to start the second half.

As the whistle blew the others began attacking Cartnforth all except a certain Captain who stood there, pulsing. As Carnforth intercepted the ball. Uno glowed bright blue with his hair turning completely blue, now with a small green tuft on his bangs, his eyes grew brighter from its usual hue, and he began glowing in the same bright blue, almost as if he was in pure rage.

"Oi, Captain, what do we do about Hypower's captain?" One of the Carnforth players asked. "Make the ball hit his head." He commanded, as he was about to kick the ball he saw that the ball was not where he had it, instead, Uno caught it blasting through everybody. As if it was in the blink of an eye, Uno scored a goal with his "Blizzard Domain: Lethal Blizzard," the Hypower Eleven stared at Uno in pure surprise, never in their lives would they see Uno in pure rage.

As Uno's bright blue aura surged, the rest of the Hypower Eleven felt a new wave of energy and determination. Lance and Angelo, inspired by their captain, began to glow with their own auras-Lance with a vibrant green and Angelo with a fiery red.

"Let's show them what we're made of!" Lance shouted, his voice full of resolve.

"Yeah, they're not getting away with this!" Angelo added, his eyes blazing.

Uno nodded at his teammates. "Let's give them a taste of 'The Lethal Trio!'"

The three of them moved in perfect synchronization, their auras blending together in a dazzling display of power. Carnforth tried to intercept, but the Hypower trio was too fast. The ball moved between them with incredible speed and precision.

"Uno! Here!" Lance called out.

"Got it!" Uno passed the ball to Lance, who quickly kicked it to Angelo.

"Let's finish this!" Angelo yelled, sending the ball back to Uno. As the three of them combined their energies, the ball glowed with an intense light.

"The Lethal Trio!" they shouted in unison, launching the ball toward the goal with a force that left the Carnforth goalkeeper stunned and unable to react. The ball hit the net with a resounding thud, and the crowd erupted in cheers.

The Hypower Eleven were ecstatic. "That was amazing!" Jada exclaimed, her earlier anger replaced with joy.

"Yeah, way to go, Captain!" Dara cheered.

"That was one hell of a move!" Vincent added, pumping his fist.

But the game wasn't over yet. Denise, seeing the transformation in her teammates, felt a surge of determination herself. Her hair began to glow, a dark blue tuft appearing on her bangs.

"Now it's my turn," she said with a fierce smile.

As Carnforth tried to regroup, Denise intercepted a pass and dashed toward the goal. Her aura blazed around her, and she moved with incredible speed and agility. Dodging defenders left and right, she closed in on the goal.

"Go, Denise!" Acel yelled from the sidelines.

"You've got this!" Zoey shouted.

Denise focused all her energy into her next move. "Dark Blizzard!" she cried, launching the ball with a powerful kick. The ball flew straight past the goalkeeper and into the net. The crowd went wild as the whistle blew to signal the end of the match.