Pre Occupied

The Hypower Stadium was quiet, the echoes of the team’s bustling earlier activities now faded into a serene calm. In Uno’s captain’s office, the air was charged with a different kind of energy. The room was softly lit, creating an intimate atmosphere that wrapped around the two figures inside.

Uno, dressed in a makeshift Ash Ketchum outfit, complete with a backward cap and fingerless gloves, stood across from Denise. She wore Serena’s iconic pink hat and pink vest, her eyes twinkling with a mixture of mischief and affection.

“Alright, Ash,” Denise said, her voice carrying a playful lilt, “let’s see how long you can last.”

Uno grinned, his eyes locking onto hers. “Challenge accepted, Serena.”

They stepped closer, the world outside forgotten. Their fingers intertwined, and slowly, they leaned in. The kiss started soft and gentle, a mere brush of lips. But as the seconds ticked by, it deepened, their connection growing stronger with each passing moment.

Time seemed to stand still in the cozy confines of the office. The only sound was their synchronized breathing and the faint rustling of their outfits. Denise’s free hand found its way to the nape of Uno’s neck, her fingers threading through his hair. Uno’s hand rested on her waist, drawing her even closer.

Their roleplaying as Ash and Serena added a layer of playful excitement. Uno pulled back just enough to whisper against her lips, “You’re my favorite rival, Serena.”

Denise giggled softly, her breath warm against his skin. “And you’re my best friend, Ash.”

They resumed their kiss, trying to see how long they could maintain the connection without breaking apart. The minutes stretched, and the kiss became a wordless conversation, each touch conveying emotions they often kept hidden.

Finally, they pulled back, breathless but unwilling to break the closeness. Denise’s eyes sparkled with affection as she looked up at Uno. “I think we might have broken our record.”

Uno chuckled, his thumb gently caressing her cheek. “We’re always breaking records, aren’t we?”

Denise’s playful grin returned. “Especially when we’re together.”

They stayed close, their foreheads resting against each other. The playful banter of their roleplay faded, replaced by the genuine warmth of their bond.

“You know,” Uno said softly, “I love these moments with you, Denise. It’s like everything else just fades away.”

Denise’s smile softened. “I feel the same way, Uno. With you, it’s always effortless.”

Uno’s expression turned serious, his eyes searching hers. “Denise, you’re not just my co-captain or my best friend. You’re my everything.”

Denise’s heart swelled at his words. “And you’re mine, Uno.”

They stayed like that for a while, wrapped in each other’s embrace, the world outside their office forgotten. It was moments like these that reminded them of the depth of their connection, a bond that went beyond the field and their roles in the team.

As they finally began to pull away, Denise’s playful glint returned. “So, Ash, what’s the plan for our next adventure?”

Uno laughed, the sound warm and genuine. “Well, Serena, I think it starts with us sneaking out of here before anyone catches us.”

Denise nodded, her eyes dancing with mischief. “Lead the way, Ash.”

Hand in hand, they quietly slipped out of the office, their hearts light and their spirits high.