Members of Hypower (No.8 & 80)

One sunny morning over at Hypower FC's accomadations, or rather apartments, we see a green haired boy with green eyes waking up to his alarm.

He woke up, stretched and looked at the window that was behind his desk, and got up to shower.

As he got ready for practice at his school's training grounds he picked up his uniform and folded it neatly into his bag along with an I.D, on the I.D the name 'Summer, Lance' was written.

As Lance finished getting ready, he got out his apartment and began walking to the training grounds.

Once he reached the grounds he saw all his friends. "Yo, Lance! Care to join in for practice?" Uno asked, Lance smiled and began dropping his bag and started stretching. "Yep! Just gonna get ready real quick," as he was stretching, he failed to notice a ball heading towards him at max speed due to a failed hissatsu move, with an instant, Olivia jumped infront of the ball, hitting it with her 'Triple Jump' hissatsu move.

"Holy shit, that was close." Lance exclaimed. Olivia, who was faced opposite to Lance, turned to him and smiled. "Your welcome, Lance. Consider this as my first sign of helping the team's no.8." Olivia said, Lance nodded and began training with the others.

As Lance, Olivia and the others trained, took breaks, teased Uno and Denise for being such a openly loving couple, it was time for everybody to head to class.

Inside the locker room. Uno wasn't present, due to him getting into his usual black blazer and trousers, a grey vest and his iconic navy blue necktie with the faint white stripes, and changing in his office with his girlfriend Denise. Lance and the rest of the boys chatted. "So, Lance. In a scenario where Uno is injured and Denise takes his place, and you as Co-Captain, what would you do." Angelo asked, Lance looked at him with an slightly amused smirk. "I'll do the same thing I always do when Uno is sick, simply lead like how my bro does." Lance said.

As the boys continued chatting and getting ready, Matt leaned over and nudged Lance. "Hey Lance, quick question for you. If you had to choose one player from another team to join us, who would it be and why?"

Lance laughed, thinking it over. "That's a tough one, Matt. But if I had to choose, I'd say Sherwin from Kenton FC. His speed and agility would be a great addition to our offense. Plus, he's got a killer instinct for goals."

"Good choice," Matt replied, nodding in agreement. "He could really shake things up."

As they finished changing, the group made their way to the team’s lounge inside the locker room. The lounge was a comfortable space with plush sofas, a large TV, and a few game consoles. Uno and Denise were already there, engaged in their usual playful banter. Uno had Denise in a mock headlock, and she was giggling as she pretended to struggle.

"Hey lovebirds, save some energy for the field," Vincent called out, grinning.

Uno released Denise and turned to the others. "Just making sure she knows who's boss," he joked, earning a playful punch from Denise.

"Oh please, Uno. We all know who really runs the show," Denise teased back, leaning in to kiss him.

Angelo rolled his eyes exaggeratedly. "Get a room, you two."

"We have a room. It’s this one," Uno shot back with a smirk, pulling Denise closer.

The others laughed, enjoying the playful dynamic between the couple. "You guys are too much," Zoey said, shaking her head.

After a few more minutes of playful teasing and chatting, the group started to disperse. "Alright, see you all in class," Matt said, heading for the door.