You finally remembered

During the days when Uno was still depressed and only had his group consisting of Lance, Matt, Lorenzo, Angelo and Maury, when they all lived in Swindon, Uno was left all alone in the classroom since he ran from the mess hall from their school just to cry in one of the classroom lockers they had.

As he was crying his eyes out, the door opened to see a stunning brunette with yellow eyes, who looked around the same age as him.

"Hey, why are you crying?" The girl asked gently. Uno looked at her, "Why are you asking?" He replied sharply, the girl frowned sadly. "I'm just asking on why are you crying." She said glumly, Uno noticed this and began to cheer her up. "Well, I'm only crying because my mom and dad are monsters for not even remembering that I exist. They even forgot my birthday." The girl gasped, "You mean they really don't know ypu are there?" Uno nodded, the girl looked at him and smiled.

"Why don't we play? I see you have a model train, what type is that? By the way, I'm Denise, Denise Star." Denise said cheerfully. "I'm Uno, and to answer your question, this is a London Brighton and South Coast Railway E4 tank." He said.

"Wow, that's a mouthful!" Denise giggled. "Can I see it up close?"

Uno hesitated but then nodded, wiping his eyes. "Sure, just be careful. It's really delicate."

Denise carefully picked up the train model, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "It's so detailed! Did you make it?"

Uno shook his head. "No, I got it as a gift from my grandpa before he passed away. He's the only one who remembered my birthday."

Denise's expression softened. "I'm really sorry about your grandpa. But you know, it's cool that he gave you something so special."

Uno smiled a little. "Yeah, it's my favorite thing. It reminds me of him."

"Let's play with it then!" Denise suggested. "We can pretend we're on a great adventure, traveling to all sorts of places."

"Like where?" Uno asked, intrigued despite his sadness.

"Maybe... we could go to a magical forest, or a big city with tall buildings!" Denise's eyes lit up with excitement. "We can be explorers, finding hidden treasures and meeting new friends."

Uno's eyes brightened. "That sounds fun. We could build tracks all over the classroom, connecting different places."

Denise clapped her hands. "Exactly! And we can make up stories about the places we visit. Like, what if there's a secret tunnel under the school?"

Uno laughed for the first time that day. "A secret tunnel? That sounds awesome! Let's do it!"

They spent the next hour setting up tracks and creating elaborate stories about their adventures. As they played, Uno felt his sadness melting away. For the first time, he felt like he had a real friend who cared about him.

"Thanks for cheering me up, Denise," Uno said softly as they finished setting up the tracks.

Denise smiled warmly. "Anytime, Uno. Friends are supposed to be there for each other, right?"

Uno nodded, feeling a warmth in his heart. "Yeah, they are. And you're a great friend, Denise."

Denise blushed slightly. "Thanks, Uno. You're a great friend too."

As the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch break, they reluctantly put the train model away.

"See you tomorrow?" Denise asked hopefully.

Uno nodded. "Definitely. We have more adventures to go on."

"Can't wait!" Denise said with a big smile before running off to her next class.