Members of Hypower (No.9 & 13)

As the news of Uno and Denise's relationship has been known by the entire team, Jada was just now figuring the feelings she has for the red eyed midfield devil in the team named Angelo Jackson.

Jada was at her apartment, studying for an exam due for taking next week, got up from her desk and began getting ready for bed, once she was in her pajamas, she fell asleep where she had an interesting dream.

It was training day before playing againsts Gloryfield FC, as per usual, she saw Uno and Denise leading the team hard, and having small breaks to flirt with one another, Lance doing his Kraken's torpedo hissatsu againsts Lorenzo's Master's Wall. And Matt, Avva, Jea, Zoey, Kate, Acel, Matthew, Tristan, Vincent and Yani just talking about the strategies that they can give to Uno and Denise, their captain and co-captain.

Everything was normal before she noticed Angelo, sitting in one of the goal posts, looking at the clouds that dotted around the blue sky. "You alright, mate?" Jada asked, Angelo looked at her, he stood up and began walking towards her. "I'm defenitly alright because your here." He said, rather seductively, this interaction warranted a blush on Jada. Angelo began to close the gap between his and Jada's lips before. The alarm sounded

As the alarm was blaring, Jada groaned, as she was on Cloud Nine with the dream. She sighed and began preparing for football training and school. Once she arrived at the training pitch, she saw Uno and Denise were already there waiting for the others at the lounge.

"Uno? Denise? Why are the two of you so early today?" She asked the blue haired boy and the brunette girl. "Simple, we are the Captain and Co Captain here, what did you really expect us to say?" Uno said with a slight sleepy tone in his voice. "Uno, I think Jada was thinking that we maybe came here so early so that we can makeout while the others are not yet here." Denise said while laughing.

Jada chuckled at Denise's comment but couldn't shake the thought of her dream. "Actually," she began, feeling a bit awkward, "I was wondering if I could ask you guys for some advice."

Uno, now fully awake, raised an eyebrow. "Advice? From us? Sure, what's up?"

Jada shifted her weight from one foot to the other, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks. "It's about... dating. I mean, you two seem to have it all figured out. I was hoping you could help me with something."

Denise's eyes sparkled with interest. "Of course! Who's the lucky guy?" She leaned in, clearly excited to hear more.

"Uh, well... it's Angelo," Jada confessed, her voice barely above a whisper.

Uno smirked. "Angelo, huh? The red-eyed midfield devil. Nice choice."

Denise clapped her hands together. "This is so exciting! What do you need help with?"

"I just... I don't know how to tell him. I had this dream about him last night, and it's made me realize my feelings. But I don't want to make things awkward on the team."

Uno nodded thoughtfully. "Well, honesty is the best policy, right? Just be straightforward with him. You never know, he might feel the same way."

Denise added, "And don't overthink it. Angelo's a good guy. If he doesn't feel the same, he'll handle it maturely. But I have a feeling he might just be into you too."

Jada felt a bit more confident after talking to them. "Thanks, guys. I'll... I'll talk to him today."

As more team members started to arrive, Jada focused on her training. The usual banter and camaraderie filled the pitch, with Lance practicing his Kraken's Torpedo and Lorenzo bracing for the Master's Wall. Matt, Avva, Jea, Zoey, Kate, Acel, Matthew, Tristan, Vincent, and Yani were huddled together, discussing strategies for the upcoming match against Gloryfield FC.