Hypower Members (No.32/23 & 33)

As Hypower was training hard in Swindon for their match, we see two players from the team that Hypower would be playing against.

"You heard about Hypower's captain, ey Vincent?" A black haired girl asked Vincent, with the latter nodding. "Yep, Can't believe he ran all the way to Woking just to escape them, Yani. I'm surprised he managed to make a living and sustain himself." Vincent said to Yani.

"Well, what do you expect, our grandma and granddad were the only other ones apart from us that loved him." Yani said, Vincent paused for a moment before remembering something. "Didn't he meet a girl before when he was around 7 and kinda captured his heart? What was her name?" Vincent said as he pondered for a bit.

"Diane? Doris? Dominique? I don't know. I Forgot."

As Hypower trained hard under the summer sun in Swindon, the players worked diligently, pushing their limits in preparation for their upcoming match.

"Alright, everyone! Gather around!" called out Uno Winter, the captain of Hypower. His authoritative voice carried across the field, drawing all the players into a circle around him and Denise Star, the team's co-captain.

"Hey, Denise," Uno turned to her with a thoughtful expression. "I was thinking... what if we combined our hissatsu moves? Your Cosmic Dust with my Frozen Arrow? It could be unstoppable."

Denise felt her cheeks flush at the suggestion. She glanced away for a moment, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Um, yeah, that sounds like a great idea, Uno."

Oblivious to her blushing, Uno continued, "Great! Let's practice it right now."

The team watched as Uno and Denise positioned themselves. Uno initiated the Frozen Arrow, sending a powerful, icy shot towards the goal. Denise followed up with her Cosmic Dust, a dazzling, star-like energy that enveloped the ball, amplifying its speed and force. The combined move shot past the imaginary goalkeeper and into the net.

"Wow, that was incredible!" Lance Summer exclaimed, impressed by the seamless combination of their skills.

After the move, Denise found herself standing next to Jada Johnson, her best friend. Denise sighed deeply. "It's just... he doesn't remember me, Jada."

Jada looked puzzled. "What do you mean? Weren't we all classmates from the beginning of the year?"

Denise shook her head. "No, I mean... I've known him since we were seven. Back when he was still in Swindon. I was the girl who helped him cheer up by playing with his model train, a LBSCR E4."

Jada's eyes widened in realization. "Wait, that was you? You never told me that before!"

Denise nodded. "Yeah, and now he doesn't even remember."

Meanwhile, Uno huddled with Lance, Matt Spring, Angelo Jackson, Maury Miles, Lorenzo Shelby, Matthew Porter, Tristan Norris, Meric Powers, and Zoey Belfort, discussing strategies for their upcoming match.

"We need to focus on our defense as much as our offense," Lance pointed out. "Their forwards are fast, and we can't let our guard down."

"Agreed," Angelo chimed in. "We'll need to tighten our formation and communicate constantly. No gaps."

"Also, let's make sure our counterattacks are quick and precise," Maury added. "If we catch them off guard, we can turn their aggression against them."

After a rigorous training session, the team began to wind down. Uno, dressed in his usual blue suit, walked alongside Denise towards their shared room. As they approached the entrance, two familiar faces stepped in front of them.