The Day Of Marriage

One Winter day, over at Woking's famous school, Academy of Diana of Coulthurst. We see a group of people in formal suits and dresses.

"Ah, it feels good to be back to where our legacy started, ey?" A blue haired man said, "I agree Uno, it does." A green haired man replied, Uno sighed happily, "Hey, Mr. Trenton, thanks for letting us have my wife and I's wedding and reception here." Uno said to the school adminsitrator. "Hey, no sweat, you guys are alumni here. And you guys did reignite the fire in our football club." Trenton said, Uno nodded and walked towards the altar and sighed happily. 'I can't believe I'm getting married to where me and her spent all of our wonderful times' Uno thought to himself.

"Yo, Uno. You ready for your day?" A red haired man asked, Uno looked at him. "Of course I am, Angelo. I'm everybody's captain here, why won't I be always ready." He said to Angelo. "Well, how could we be sure dude, who knows, you could've gotten nervous about your wedding to Denise." A ginger haired man said. "Matt... fuck, you. I ain't scared, why would I be." Uno replied sharply, staring down Matt's soul.

Meanwhile over at the school football club's locker room, we see all the girls inside the room watching a brunette with a blue streak on her bangs, getting ready with her wedding dress and light makeup. "You ready Denise? Uno and the boys are getting slightly antsy." A black haired female asked, Denise stopped for a moment to reply. "Jada, I would be ready right now, if some of you guys didn't fuss over my hair. Like I said years ago, Uno doesn't care if my hair is a mess." Denise said, she turned to another brunette with green eyes. "Avva, can you get me some water, I'm kinda getting dehydrated right now." She asked Avva. Avva nodded and walked to find water, Once she returned with the drink, Denise downed it and stood up to begin walking to her and Uno's wedding

The grand hall of the Academy of Diana of Coulthurst was transformed into a magical winter wonderland. Twinkling fairy lights adorned the ceiling, casting a soft, warm glow over the white and silver decorations. Fresh roses and blue belles filled the air with a sweet fragrance, and an ice sculpture of a football served as a tribute to Uno and Denise's shared passion.

As guests took their seats, an excited buzz filled the room. The anticipation was palpable, the air charged with a mix of emotions as everyone awaited the start of the ceremony. The original Hypower Eleven, now scattered across various professional leagues or retired and coaching, had reunited for this special day, their camaraderie as strong as ever.

Uno stood at the altar, his tailored navy blue suit fitting perfectly, the color complementing his eyes and blue hair. He fidgeted slightly, adjusting his cufflinks and glancing around the room, trying to steady his nerves.

"You ready, man?" Lance, his best man, asked, clapping a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Lance looked sharp in his forest green tuxedo, a confident smile on his face.

"Yeah, just... a bit nervous, you know?" Uno replied, his voice betraying a hint of anxiety.

Angelo, wearing a burgundy tie that matched his red hair, chimed in, "Don't worry, bro. Denise is gonna love seeing you up there. Just keep that smile on."

"Thanks, guys," Uno said, taking a deep breath. He looked at the groomsmen standing by his side: Maury in a charcoal gray suit with a light blue tie, Matt in a brownish-orange suit, Lorenzo in deep maroon, Tristan in classic black with a purple tie, and Matthew in a dark blue suit with a red tie. Each one of them offered him a nod or a pat on the back, their support giving him strength.

The music began, a soft melody filling the room as the bridesmaids made their entrance. Jada, the maid of honor, led the way in a deep purple dress with red accents. Dara followed in teal, Olivia in soft pink, Jea in sky blue, Avva in light green, Zoey in rich purple, and Kate in lavender. Each looked radiant, their faces glowing with happiness for their friends.