Just Blatantly Sleepy

After a grueling training session that Hypower under took to be ready to play against Kent FC, Uno found himself just completely sleepy.

Uno stumbled into the locker room, drenched in sweat. His legs felt like lead, and his eyelids were heavy. He barely managed to sit down on the bench before Denise appeared in the doorway.

"Uno, you need to get ready for the next training session," Denise said, her voice full of determination.

Uno groaned, leaning back against the wall. "I can't, Denise. I'm exhausted. We've been training non-stop for days."

Denise crossed her arms and gave him a stern look. "You know we need to be at our best for the match against Kent FC. Come on, Uno. You're the captain; you have to lead by example."

Uno rubbed his eyes, trying to muster the energy to stand up. "I know, but I can barely keep my eyes open. I just need a few minutes."

Denise sighed and walked over to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder, her expression softening. "Alright, take a quick nap. But just a quick one, okay? We can't afford to miss any more training."

Uno nodded, his eyes already closing. "Just a few minutes..."

Within seconds, he was asleep, his head slumping to the side. Denise watched him for a moment, then shook her head with a small smile.

"Stubborn as always," she muttered to herself.

Realizing he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, Denise glanced around and spotted the stretcher they kept for emergencies. She quickly made up her mind and fetched it from the team bus.

Returning to the locker room, she carefully positioned the stretcher next to the bench. "Alright, Uno. Let's get you to a more comfortable place."

With some effort, she managed to lift him onto the stretcher, making sure he was secure. Denise chuckled softly as she pushed the stretcher towards the team bus.

As she secured the stretcher inside the bus, Maury walked by and noticed. "Hey, Denise. What happened to Uno?"

Denise glanced up at him, smiling. "He fell asleep after the training session. Figured he needs the rest, so I'm letting him sleep here."

Maury laughed. "Typical Uno. Always pushing himself too hard."

Denise nodded, looking at Uno's peaceful face. "Yeah, but that's why he's such a great captain. He never gives up, even when he's exhausted."

Maury patted her on the back. "You're a good friend, Denise. I'm sure he'll appreciate this when he wakes up."

She smiled. "I hope so. We need him at his best for the match."

Maury nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. Anyway, I'll let the others know he's resting. You should take a break too."

Denise shook her head. "I'll be fine. Just want to make sure he's alright."

Maury gave her a thumbs-up before walking away. Denise sat down beside the stretcher, watching over Uno as he slept. She knew how much pressure he was under and wanted to be there for him, just as he always was for the team.

As she sat there, she softly spoke to him, even though he was asleep. "You've got this, Uno. We believe in you. Just rest up, and we'll be ready to take on Kent FC together."

Uno stirred slightly but remained asleep. Denise smiled, feeling a sense of calm wash over her. She knew they were all in this together, and with a bit of rest, they'd be ready for whatever came their way.

As Denise sat beside Uno, keeping a watchful eye on him, the rest of the Hypower team gathered near the entrance of the locker room. Matt, Angelo, Lorenzo, Matthew, and Tristan exchanged mischievous glances.