Onto Heartstone

After their victorious match against their first opponent in their Scotland trip, the team arrived at Heartstone Academy's stadium and began their training.

"Alright everybody, push hard because Heartstone is rumored to be one of the two toughest school teams. So no slacking!" Uno yelled as the team agreed.

During their training, a certain blonde-haired, green-eyed girl watched Lance as he trained with Uno, Angelo, Matt, Maury, Tristan, and Matthew for their new hissatsu move.

"Soon my darling. You will be mine," the girl said to herself before running off.

As training continued, Denise sat down on the grass beside the benches on the pitch. Uno saw this and declared that they could take five for now. As he announced the break, he ran to his girlfriend to rejuvenate her energy.

"Oh, hey, Uno. You givin' me a wa-" Denise said before being cut off by Uno in a loving kiss. "Hey, how's my loving Co-Captain holding up? I hope you're not overexerting yourself over this, Denise," Uno said with Denise blushing hard. "I'm doing well. And to answer your question, Uno, no, I haven't been overexerting myself," she said with Uno nodding.

Soon, the others joined in. "Say, Uno? Why don't we pick this up tomorrow morning, it's almost getting dark," Dara suggested. "Sure, why don't we head to our accommodations. But before that, how 'bout we eat at the café here for dinner? I hear that they offer some signature Scottish pastries," Uno said, with everybody beaming with joy.

And with that, they headed off to the café. As they entered, the aroma of freshly made pastries filled the air, and the sweet sound of the coffee makers hummed. "Looks like this is mostly self-served. Nice," Meric remarked. As the evening began, everyone sprang into action. Uno and Denise made their own chocolate doughnuts and mocha frappes, Lance was busy eating a croissant, and Angelo was making his custom chocolate vanilla mix cake to share with Lorenzo. Maury, Jada, Zoey, and Dara were chatting nearby. Matt and Avva were making a sandwich with Vincent, Yani, Matthew, and Tristan, while Acel read a book while sipping on a cup of coffee.

As they were in action, they didn't notice one of the Heartstone players enter. Lance noticed. "Yo, who are you?" he asked the girl. "Uhm, I'm here for some coffee at my team's café," the girl responded. Lance was taken off guard. "Wait, you're one of Heartstone's players?!" "Yep, but to be frank with you, I really hate the team. They barely make any good and fair matches with me being used as their fall girl," the girl said with an angry tone. Lance pondered for a minute. "Say, are you good at football? If so, what's your position?" Lance asked the blonde-haired girl. "Olivia Hamilton, I'm a Midfielder. And yes, I am excellent at football."

Lance was intrigued by Olivia's situation and wanted to know more about her. "So, Olivia, why don't you join us? We're just here enjoying some pastries and having a good time."

Olivia smiled gratefully and took a seat at their table. "Thanks, Lance. It's nice to be around people who actually enjoy the sport and aren't just out for themselves."

Uno, noticing the new arrival, walked over with Denise by his side. "Hey, I see we've got a new face here. I'm Uno, the team captain. This is Denise, our co-captain."

Olivia introduced herself. "I'm Olivia Hamilton. I play for Heartstone, but let's just say I'm not really a fan of how things are run there."

Denise nodded understandingly. "It's tough being in a team that doesn't value you. But you're welcome to hang out with us. We're a pretty close-knit group."

As the evening continued, everyone was busy either making their own food or chatting. Matt and Avva were still constructing their sandwich masterpiece when Vincent and Yani joined in.