New Moves and Deep Thoughts

The next morning, the Blazing Lions prepared for their training session, excitement and determination evident on everyone's faces. Uno and Denise, still basking in the glow of their romantic evening, were the last to leave their room.

As they boarded the bus, they took seats together, sharing headphones to watch another episode of Top Gear. Uno laughed as Clarkson managed to wreck yet another car, while Denise smirked, "You know, if you ever tried half the stunts they do, I'd probably have to save you more often."

Uno chuckled, "I'm careful. Well, mostly. But having you around makes everything a bit safer."

Denise leaned her head on his shoulder, "Let's hope we don't need a rescue mission anytime soon."

As the bus rolled toward the training ground, their teammates' playful chatter filled the air. Uno and Denise continued to exchange quotes from Top Gear, earning amused glances from their friends.

Lance, sitting across from them, grinned, "You two and your Top Gear quotes. Can't get enough of that show, can you?"

Uno shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eye, "What can I say? It's a classic."

When they arrived at the training field, the team quickly geared up. The crisp Hokkaido air was invigorating, and everyone was eager to get started.

Lance called out to Uno, Angelo, and Matt, "Hey, I've been thinking about a new hissatsu move. Want to brainstorm?"

Uno nodded, "Absolutely. Let's see what we can come up with."

The four of them huddled together, discussing various ideas and strategies. After a while, they decided to combine their strengths into a powerful new technique.

Angelo began, "How about we call it the Blazing Afton? It'll be a blend of our best moves."

Matt added, "Yeah, we'll start with a rapid pass sequence between the four of us, then finish with a synchronized shot."

Lance grinned, "Sounds epic. Let's practice."

They spent the next hour refining their new move, adjusting their timing and positioning. After several attempts, they finally nailed it, the ball flying into the net with impressive speed and precision.

"Blazing Afton, complete!" Uno exclaimed, high-fiving his teammates.

The training session continued with the team buzzing from their successful creation of the Blazing Afton move. As they worked on their individual skills and team coordination, the camaraderie and energy were palpable.

Lance jogged over to Uno, Angelo, and Matt, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Guys, we need to make sure we can execute the Blazing Afton under pressure. Let's run it a few more times."

Uno nodded, determination in his eyes. "Agreed. We need to be perfect for tomorrow."

They set up the drill again, with Denise acting as the opposing goalkeeper. As they executed the move, Denise leapt to block the final shot but missed by inches.

Denise grinned, jogging over to them. "You boys are really making me work today!"

Matt laughed, "Just keeping you on your toes, Denise."

Angelo added, "You're our secret weapon, after all. Can't have you slacking."

Denise playfully punched Angelo's arm. "Don't worry, I've got plenty of energy to shut down those Americans."

Lorenzo, who had been watching from the sidelines, called out, "Let's see it one more time, but this time I'll defend with Denise."

The team quickly reset, and once more, the Blazing Afton was in action. The rapid passes between Uno, Lance, Angelo, and Matt were seamless. As the final shot came, both Denise and Lorenzo lunged, but the ball sailed just past them into the net.