February 1999

On February 2, Tricia Stokes and Mandy Dingle have a mud fight outside the Woolpack, which is broken up by Tricia's furious grandfather Alan Turner.

Two days later, Bernice Blackstock begins work as manager of the Woolpack. Grant scatters Tiffany's ashes at Peacehaven accompanied by Peggy and Courtney.

Another two days later, Tony Horrocks is murdered by Jez Quigley. Kyle confirms that Tony is missing.

The next day, OAP Walter Byford dies at Weatherfield Vale nursing home. Kyle told Vikram Desai about his job.

Three days later, The Corner Shop reopens with Ravi Desai in charge.

The next day, Ruth Fowler told Narvel that she is divorcing Mark.

Three days later, Steve Owen kills Saskia Duncan in the act of self-defence after she tried strangling him, Matthew Rose witnesses the whole scene. Roy Cropper proposes to Hayley Patterson at a 1970s party at The Flying Horse. She accepts. Larry told Narvel that he and Tanya are expecting another child.

The next day, Steve forces Matthew to cover his tracks, and the pair dump Saskia's body in the woods. New pool lifeguard Adam Morgan arrives in the village.

Three days later, Finn crashes his bus into Jambo Bolton's shed.

The next day, Simon, depressed and alone, kidnaps Courtney which alarms both Grant and Tony who track him down and get the baby back.

Three days later, Rosie Webster has an accident at school and is taken to Weatherfield General. Kate Patrick meets her long-lost twin brother Joe Johnson in her attempt to track down her biological father. Kyle was watching the Simpsons episode about the long lost brother.

Two days later, Sally Webster is awarded custody of her and Kevin's children after their divorce hearing.

The next day, Lewis Richardson is arrested for possession of heroin when addict Lucy Benson hides her drugs in his guitar. Kyle reads the old newspaper of Johnny Cash in 1965.