49

Kendall and Simon fell through the bedroom door. Simon gripped onto her hips and lifted her up. "Fuck Ken," he said.

Simon ran his hands up her thighs. He smirked as he felt how wet that she was. He groaned. "You're so fucking wet baby," he moaned.

He pulled off her shorts as they stripped off. He pulled off her panties. He smirked as he got between her legs. Lily was with Simon's parents for the night.

Kendall moaned as she arched back towards him as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices she has spilled since he had first touched her.

Simon knew how he and Kendall were having another baby. But they were still careful.

He smirked as got between her legs as he pushed into her.

Kendall dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her up.

The sound of their moans and groans could be heard. Skin against skin as she ran her hands through his hair. Kendall him her close and kissed him passionately.

Kendall knew how she was glad that they were alone. Knowing how loud they were. And she didn't want anyone to hear them. Especially her sister if she decided to come and stay.

Kendall soon felt her walks clench around him as she felt herself cum around him. She groaned as she felt Mark shudder a little.

Simon pulled out of her and smirked. He took off the condom and threw it in the bin.  He turned to look at Kendall. "You're amazing baby. Did you know that?"

Kendall grinned as she kissed his lips. "I think you owe me a burger now. Maybe some fries too," she said.

Simon nodded and smirked. Knowing he was going to do all he could to make their relationship work out.

***
The two of them went into work the next morning, Simon walked inside knowing he had a meeting with Max. Kendall walked over to Lacey and smiled. "Hey girl. You okay?" She asked.

Lacey nodded. "I'm fine. I have to be. Mum had a bender last night. Came back drunk. Had about three different men with her. Two of them left around 3AM. One of them stayed with mum," she told her.

Kendall frowned. She looked to her. "Why did you not come over?" She asked.

"I tried calling to see if it was okay. But you didn't answer. So I guessed you were asleep. It's okay though. I just locked my bedroom door and went to sleep," Lacey said. She smiled. "Where's Lily?" She asked.

"She's with Simon's parents. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. I have to be. I'm an independent woman," Lacey joked as she walked off inside.

Kendall sighed and walked off. Knowing she was fed up of her mum. And needing her to sort herself out.

***
Simon walked into Kendall's classroom. He smiled and kissed her. "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm good. This might sound harsh. But I think I want to report my mum. For her drinking," Kendall told him as she looked to him.

Simon was in absolute shock. But was Kendall serious about reporting her own mum?