10

Kendall sighed as her alarm went off. She sat up and knocked it off rubbing her eyes as Simon walked in with a cup of coffee. He smiled to her and handed it to her. Kendall smiled as she took it from him as he climbed back into bed next to her "you okay?" he asked as she rested her head on his shoulder "Im fine" Kendall said as Simon kissed her forehead. Kendall knew she was keeping secrets from Simon, but she knew that it was for the better. After all how would he feel if she told him, his best mate tried it on with her.

Simon looked to kendall and smiled "you kow i love you right?" he asked as she looked to him and frowned "yeah?" "so you can tell me anything, i know you well enough ken, to know when your keeping something from me" Simon said as kendall looked to him. She smiled and placed her cup of coffee on the side before she straddled his lap and brushed her lips against his "its nothing, trust me" she said as he smirked "good" he siad as he flipped them. Kendall gasped at the impact and looked up at him as he pulled the shorts she was wearing off of her. She looked to him and smirked as she felt his hardened memeber press against her. Before he pushed into her and she moaned.

***

Kendall stood from the car as hector waled over to her and simon. Kendall sighed to herself "kendall" he said smired as she rolled her eyes. Kendall spotted connor walking into the school and sighed "ill see you in a bit" kendall said as she kissed simon before she walked over ot her little brother "hey" connir said as kendall smiled "so, i heard sometthing about an interview in london, is it true?" kendall asked as connor sighed "yeah but you know ken, you know how she was when you went to uni, and she gave you the job to bring you back here, you and i both know how she is" connor siad as Kendall sighed "i had to tell mum, and so do you, tell her your old enough to make your own choices and that you dont need her anymore, but htat your always there" kendall said as he smiled "thanks"

***

Kendall walked down the hall as she saw gabriella walk and hector. she frowned as she looked to them, she didnt like the way Gabriella acted around him. She knew girls like gabriella and knew she was dangerous. Kendall watched as she walked away as kendall walked over to hector "if i were you, i would be careful" kendall said as he flirt "why, jealous?" he asked as she raised an eyebrown "of what, you and her, please why would i want you, a mouse, when i have a man that can give me everytihng and trust me, he has more than enough to give" kendall said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm "i know the history between you, it will be you whos cheating with me before we know it" hecotr smired. As Kendall bite her lip before she slapped him,knocking him to the ground from the impact of it. Kendall looked to him "stay away from em" she said as she walked into the staffroom, she was unaware fo simon watching on.

Hector walked into the staffroom as simon followed him "whats going on with you and kendall?" simon asked as kendall looked to them from the kitchen "she cant keep her hands off of me mate" hecotr said as simon punched hecotr who fell to the ground "stay away from her" simon said as kendall grabbed a hold of simon and pulled him away "leave him" she said as she pulled him out into the hall. He looed to her and sighed "im sorry, he wound e up, you slapped him minutes ago" simon siad "yeah, not in a room full of people" kendall siad as he sighed "he says you cant keep your hands off of him" simon said as kendall sighed "last week, he tried to kiss me" Kendall said as simon frowned and looked to her "tell me your kidding?" he asked as she sighed "is that why you have been off all week?, god sake kendall you should of told me for christ sake" simon said "im sorry" kendall said as simon looked at her before walking off. Kendall sighed and ran her hands thorugh her hair as she walked of in the opposite direction.

***

Kendall sat in her classroom at the end of the day asthe door opened. Kendall looked up to see it was simo. He walked over and sat on the edge of her desk, neither of them said a word "im sorry" kendall said as simon looked to her and smiled "me too, i know its not your fault" "you hav nothing to worry about im not interested in him" "what if someone does come around though?" simon asked as kendall stood up. She waled over and stood in front of him "nothing is going on, i love you and nothing will change that" kedall said as simon smiled. She elant in and brushed her lips against his as he smiled at her.