Chp 54

Author Pov

"So did you get any idea? I mean about her feelings? Like if she likes you or not or maybe love?" Reyan asked when they both head to their rooms to sleep after everyone went to theirs.

"She loves me. Though she was trying to deny with all her will, I know she loves me already." Abheer said with a small smile, making Reyan smile too.

"Congratulations buddy, I'm happy for you." He said patting his back with his left hand. Abheer found it a bit suspicious, coz usually being right-handed, Reyan does everything with his right hand. But, he noticed since downstairs, his right hand was in his pocket.

"What happened to your hand?" Abheer asked making Reyan shrug.

But, Abheer being Abheer, stubbornly pulled out his hand, only to see it wrapped in bandage.

"What happened to your hand? How did it get injured? You were all fine in the morning." He asked sternly.

"Nothing much. Just coffee fell on it while I was drinking." He lied not wanting to tell what actually happened.

"Are you an idiot or what? Who burns themselves this much while drinking coffee?" Abheer scolded smacking his head, making him wince.

"You fucker! Here I'm burnt and instead of consoling me, you're hitting me." He rubbed his head complaining.

"I didn't say to burn yourself while drinking coffee." Abheer said rolling his eyes at him.

"You properly cleaned it, right? It better get better soon. Don't be irresponsible!" He said making Reyan nod.
They both bid goodbye before going towards their rooms. But,  Reyan saw Abheer going towards Ruhanika's room.

He smirked commenting playfully,
"No naughty business, Abheer! My sister still didn't say yes, I guess."

"Fuck off!" Abheer grumbled before entering the room, making Reyan laugh.

Abheer entered Ruhanika's room. Like I know you guys might think why should he go there now that she is already asleep and should go in his room and all.....
buuttt, when Ruhanika herself asked him to lay beside her, who is he to deny that right!😉😉

So he entered her room and went towards Abhaya's cradle to check on her once. He saw baby Abhaya was sleeping soundly. He wrapped her blanket neatly around her and kissed her forehead before going towards Ruhanika.

He saw that Ruhanika still didn't remove her shoes. So he sat beside her and removed her shoes. He already has noticed before what accessories Ruhanika was wearing before. That's why he removed her blanket to take off her waist chain. Her pallu was slided off the place showing her beautiful light brown skin.

He took off the chain and noticed the scars of the cesarean surgery she went through. He gently caressed it being proud of how strong women always are, that they go through so much for birthing a new life in this world!!

He kissed her scars making Ruhanika shudder in her sleep when she felt his something warm on her waist.
He chuckled on the fact that he has this much effect on her yet she was denying her feelings sometime before.

He leaned towards her face caressing her cheeks,
"I know that something is definitely wrong with you to say those words before. I'm not even mad at you, coz I am already aware of your this overthinking nature. But, don't worry, there is not much time left when you will become mine for the life time. And I'll make sure that this time you ended up being happy till the end of your days!!!" He said slowly in promising tone, kissing her forehead.
He then, gently removed her necklace and earings, making her free of any itchy items on her body.