8.23 - Name

Shen Mian couldn't help but think that although it seemed that he understood the man's identity, in fact, he was still confused.

  For example, he knew nothing about that person's origin, past, or even age and appearance. His understanding of this person was limited to the incarnations of the God of Creation that he left in various planes with different identities, similar but not exactly the same.

  So he was really worried about this man's mental state.

  According to common sense, the incarnations of this God of Creation left in various planes should have originally been one person, just like the Immortal Emperor, the Demon Lord and Ji Changli in the immortal cultivation plane. The three originally belonged to one, but for some unknown reason, they gradually split into three people.

  The luck of the three people derived from the clones was originally in a certain balance, but due to the intervention of Shen Mian, this balance was broken. He would take away part of the luck of the target, so only after conquering all people can the balance be achieved again to avoid the collapse of the plane.

  It can be seen from this that every instruction of the system is carried out in accordance with the operating rules of the Three Thousand Virtual Worlds. At least it can be shown that it knows this world very well.

  In other words, the people behind the system understand this world very well.

  "Don't be distracted." A man's deep voice came to my ear.

  Shen Mian raised his eyes slightly and smiled at him: "After all, you are here. It's just a Jindan, and you won't let anything happen to me."

  The man replied, "Of course."

  After a pause, he continued, "But the human body is very fragile. If it is damaged, it will hurt."

  Shen Mian deliberately asked: "Then will you let me get hurt?"

  The man said, "No, I won't let you get hurt again."

  When he said this, he was incredibly serious, as if he was making an extremely important promise.

  Shen Mian carefully observed his expression and felt that he was a very normal person, gentle, strong, and meticulous, exactly the opposite of the psychopath he had once imagined in his heart.

  But why is it that when a normal person is divided into fragments, almost every one of them is so difficult and paranoid?

  But he didn't dare to ask. He knew that if he asked the other party directly why his clones were more difficult to deal with than the last, even a good-tempered person would get angry, not to mention that this man was not good-tempered at all.

  He never does such stupid things.

  So, he just asked indirectly: "How have you been since I left?"

  This question, in this situation, is actually redundant. There is no need to even think about it, Shen Mian can give the answer himself. In each of his worlds, he leaves when a man's love reaches its peak. For anyone, losing a loved one is not a pain that can be easily erased.

  Especially for the children of destiny in the world, they are gifted and can often get anything they want easily. In comparison, what they lose becomes more precious.

  As expected, the man fell silent. After a long while, he asked, "Are you really asking because you don't know?"

  Of course not.

  Shen Mian shook his head, his originally fair face seemed to have turned even paler. He whispered, "I just want to feel better."

  He looked too innocent, his clear eyes fully reflected the figure of the man, so fragile that it made people feel pity, and no one could blame him for this.