Extra 18: You like him very much?

Calming incense was burning in the hall, wisps of smoke were rising from the golden beast incense burner, and a few palace servants in the side hall were dozing off while making hot tea. The only sound that could be heard in the entire East Palace was the crackling of charcoal fire.

At that time, two palace servants on duty lifted the wind-proof curtain and walked in quietly.

Today, several palace servants were executed in the Outer Palace. They were said to be gossiping about their master and were unruly. They were directly dragged to the Yunting and beaten to death. This matter spread throughout the Eastern Palace and made people panic. Everyone wished they could be deaf and dumb so as to save their lives.

The two palace maids stepped into the inner hall, not daring to look around. They just kept their heads down and added some silver frost charcoal to the stove. Suddenly, they heard some noises from behind the screen, like a quick gasp, or a soft sigh of extreme comfort.

Having served in the harem for a long time, even the eunuchs knew the inside story. They were all frightened and broke into cold sweats. Seeing the fire in the stove was burning brightly, they hurriedly retreated.

The Master was clearly not in the East Palace, so who could it be? The two dared not even think about it, and completely erased the incident from their memories.

Behind the glazed and gold-embroidered screen, the two people's lips just separated from each other.

Shen Mian gently pushed the man's chest away, raised his hand to wipe away the silver strands on his lips, and asked, "Do you like it?"

The monk looked at him, his face, which had remained calm for a long time, now looked a little confused.

Shen Mian asked again: "You don't speak, is that annoying?"

The monk remained silent.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Shen Mian said "boring" and went to pour wine to drink, but the man held his wrist.

"What? You can't even drink alcohol?"

The monk had an expression that was hard to read. He opened his mouth, but his voice was very hoarse. He said, "Try again."

Shen Mian raised his eyebrows slightly and asked with a smile: "Try again? Try what again? Master, if you don't explain clearly, how can I know what you want?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the pain on his wrist became heavier, and a strong arm wrapped around his slender waist and pulled him into his arms effortlessly.

The monk whispered, "Try again, it will work."

Without waiting for Shen Mian to answer, the man leaned over and took his two soft petals in his mouth, and the arms around his waist tightened more and more, making it impossible for Shen Mian to escape.

His movements were powerful, but they didn't make people uncomfortable.

His kissing was not skillful, and could be said to be extremely sloppy. It was just a slightly clumsy kiss simply to express his affection for her, not for her comfort, and had nothing to do with love.

This person, even his kiss, carries a hint of holiness, as if having an affair in the East Palace is a pure and aboveboard thing.

This monk seemed to have no idea what shame was, let alone that this was supposed to be an embarrassing thing.

After the long kiss, Shen Mian buried herself in his arms, breathing slightly, and couldn't help laughing softly.

Although he had known for so many years that men had no concept of good and evil, he felt that perhaps Wuchen was the one who best fit the original image of a man.