8.28 - Coming

*I didn't put these episodes in the wrong order. Don't misunderstand everyone.

..__..__..___..__..___..

The night is dark.

There is a place in City Z known as the tomb of supernatural beings, and the nights there are even colder and quieter.

This lost city has no trace of its former prosperity.

An abandoned corner of the park.

Shen Mian sat on the swing, swaying slowly, and said: "According to what you said, Old Man Sheng has become a zombie and is hiding in a corner of City Z."

Emperor Jun nodded.

Shen Mian looked up at him and said, "Old Sheng was the first person to be infected with the zombie virus, but he still retained his human memory and mind. He hid in the city and is still looking for a way to snatch his supernatural power. Could it be that he has become a zombie king-level being?"

Emperor Jun raised his eyebrows slightly, "So what?"

Shen Mian said: "If this is the case, it will be a lot of trouble. After we entered City Z, we could easily avoid human eyes and ears, but it was difficult to avoid zombies. In other words, the whole city is under his radar, and our whereabouts are completely under his control. He must have escaped far away."

Emperor Jun said: "Maybe he doesn't want to escape, but wants to wait for me."

Shen Mian said: "Waiting for you? He has been hiding for so long, and now he shows up for no reason and wants to die."

Emperor Jun said, "Because as his strength increases, his state of mind also changes. As he becomes stronger, his fear disappears. He used to hide because of fear, but now he thinks he is strong enough to compete with me, so he doesn't need to flee anymore."

Shen Mian expressed his disbelief and said, "Is the old man from the Sheng family... so stupid?"

Emperor Jun said: "He is not stupid, but ignorant. The most powerful force he can imagine is only within the range that this world can bear, and he has no idea of ​​the power that is above that."

Shen Mian couldn't help but smile. The power of Emperor Jun was not just above this world. It was definitely something that Old Man Sheng couldn't guard against.

He nodded slightly and said, "It seems that all I have to do is stay here and wait for him to come."

Di Jun suddenly raised his hand to cover his head, Shen Mian looked up and saw that the man used his supernatural power to create a transparent barrier above him. At this moment, dark clouds appeared in the sky and heavy rain fell.

Since the end of the world, extreme weather has occurred frequently, and the weather is unpredictable. This rain came suddenly, and it might disappear in the blink of an eye, or it might last all night.

Shen Mian was covered by the barrier, so naturally not a drop of rain was stained by it. Emperor Jun stood in the rain, getting soaked all over. The water droplets flowed down his handsome face, but the man did not look embarrassed and still looked noble and elegant.

His handsome face was calm and indifferent, and his eyes only reflected Shen Mian's figure deeply.

Shen Mian sat on the swing, his elbows resting on his knees, his chin in his hand, staring at him, and said with a smile: "I am a man, you don't need to be so considerate."

Emperor Jun said: "This rain is not clean."

The rain in the last days is often contaminated with viruses or mutated impurities, which are harmful to the human body.