First acquaintance 8: Even if it is made, it won't be a good movie

Four o'clock in the afternoon.

Capital Star White Star Hotel. Assistant Lin led the group into the elevator, took out a square chip from the black briefcase he carried with him, swiped it across the identification device on the wall, and the number of floors on the display screen changed to the top floor, and the suspended elevator rose steadily.

He had a professional fake smile on his face: "There was a dinner party on the rooftop last night, which ended at midnight. The young master drank a lot and went straight to sleep in the suite upstairs. He left last night."

The young man next to him asked, "Who are you?"

Assistant Lin played dumb: "They are all strangers. He seems to be quite familiar with the eldest young master. I don't know any more details. If the second young master is curious, I will ask them to check the surveillance footage in the lobby yesterday--"

Although it is impossible to find any traces.

Chen Yun glanced at him indifferently.

"never mind."

Lin Zhu laughed dryly twice, but cold sweat dripped down his forehead.

The man next to her was very young, less than twenty years old, but he had a pair of overly calm eyes. Under his coat was a dark blue military academy uniform. He had the calm and capable manner of a military academy student, as well as the dignity and decorum of a young master from an aristocratic family. His words were not aggressive, but his mere presence was enough to make people feel suffocated.

This is an extremely strong aura of an alpha, and no matter how he restrains himself, it will not make people feel comfortable.

But in comparison, he was more afraid of the person who paid his salary, so he evaded the question just now.

——As for the identities of the people who attended the dinner last night, he certainly knew them.

In fact, any normal citizen of the Federation will recognize the center position to some extent.

But as an ordinary worker, in some things, it is always better to play dumb than to be smart.

For example, the fact that his employer, an older unmarried omega from a prominent family, was in the same room with a dozen alphas of special status last night and got drunk was something that must be kept secret at all costs.

First of all, such things are not pleasant to hear. If they are spread out, it will damage the employer's reputation and make the employer's already difficult marriage even worse. Secondly, casually leaking the employer's private affairs may also cause him to lose this well-paid job.

——The employment pressure in the capital is quite great, especially for Beta, it is not easy to find such a high-paying job.

His employer is Shen Xiu Yu, who was the most famous omega actor in this galaxy in the year 3700 of the Wanwan Era.

How famous is Shen Xiuyu? -- Even an inexperienced primary school student in the most remote galaxy of the Federation must have seen his movies; even the Empire, which has a history of hostility with the Federation for hundreds of years, will have a hard time getting a ticket when Shen Xiuyu's new movie is released.

This top star in the galaxy has impeccable professional abilities, but he has always been criticized for his character.

He has a dark personality, was a school bully when he was a student, despised the weak, and used money to hit people... These are all negative labels for him.

The Federal magazine with the largest circulation, the widest distribution and the most authoritative reputation, "Wanyuanzhi", commented on Shen Xiuyu in its latest film and television special issue: "In the film, he interprets various types of roles with perfection, comparable to a veteran actor. It is hard to believe that he is not a professional actor. He is one of the few talented actors in the Federal Film and Television Association in the past century. But in reality, he does not seem to be willing to play a qualified public figure. Compared with an actor, Shen Xiuyu is more like a criminal in preparation who may be thrown into prison for violent behavior at any time."