First acquaintance 2: You dare to call yourself a god?

Outside the bedroom, the water in the lotus pond remains clear and green for thousands of years.

The young man leaned over to the window and stretched out his hand. Suddenly, a small tree emerged from the ground beside the pond. It grew at an uncanny speed, with branches and twigs. It had lush green leaves and was dotted with beautiful white flowers. When the breeze blew, the snow-white petals on the tree fell like snow.

The petals floated in the pond water and disappeared in a moment.

"Fallen flowers are kind, but flowing water is merciless." He sighed with self-pity.

What's the point of learning these messy magic arts? Once you leave the Three Thousand Illusions, these spells will be banned and can't be used. It's just an excuse to keep those people by your side.

It's in vain that he claims to be smart, but he actually failed because of the word "love".

Judging from your looks, to be narcissistic, there is actually no shortage of people who like you. Why do you insist on asking for trouble and embarking on the road of no return of unrequited love?

Ten years had passed in a flash before he knew it. In this Taixu Cloud Realm, he had read through all the books in the Three Thousand Illusory Realms and practiced magic with great concentration, just for the chance to speak to him more and to look at him more.

Although most of the time it is just a lonely and long wait.

When I first came here, I was only seventeen years old, still a half-grown child with little experience, but I fell in love with it ignorantly. Now I regret it, but my heart is already lost.

Ten years have passed, and the blind optimism of the youth is clearly gone.

It is said that a newborn calf is not afraid of a tiger. When I was young, I thought that even a piece of stone could be warmed up after being heated for ten or a hundred years. But the stone of Emperor Jun was an iceberg that had been frozen for thousands or tens of thousands of years. He could still endure ten years of loneliness, but if he really endured thousands or tens of thousands of years, I was afraid that his burning heart would be cooled down by the iceberg sooner or later.

There was a sound of wind chimes.

He suddenly raised his eyebrows. Today is not a teaching day, why did he come at this time?

He can't be thinking about his apprentice.

In the courtyard, Emperor Jun stood with his hands behind his back in front of the lotus pond, reaching out to catch a falling pear blossom. He was not wearing his usual silver-white robe, but a dark and gorgeous outfit. Unlike his usual luxurious and sacred look, his aura was still imposing.

Shen Mian walked closer and called out respectfully, "Master."

Emperor Jun looked back and asked, "Do you like this?"

Shen Mian saw a snow-white pear blossom petal falling into his palm. He knew he was talking about the pear blossom tree. He was slightly startled and said with a smile, "It's not that I like it, but the flowers in the Cloud Realm stay at their most gorgeous and beautiful for ten years. They don't change, and they won't wither. I'm tired of seeing them, so I want to see the flowers bloom and fall, and the branches and leaves wither."

Emperor Jun seemed to be thinking about something.

Shen Mian brushed off the fallen petals on his palm and said, "You are just talking nonsense. Master, your clothes are different from usual ones. Are you going on a long journey?"

Emperor Jun collected his thoughts and replied, "I was originally going to go."

Shen Mian asked: "Did something important happen?"