First acquaintance 10: He is a gentle person

First acquaintance 10:  He is a gentle person who is not competitive and does not fight for anything

Shen Xiu Yu sat in the old man's study and listened to his "teachings".

Old Master Chen is over 100 years old this year, and his temperament is not old-fashioned. He especially loves Shen Xiuyu, the eldest grandson from another family. Although they are not related by blood, they get along very well. Shen Xiuyu was only seven years old when he first came to the Chen family. Unlike other children, he seemed to have no idea what fear was. He was not timid at all in front of him, an important old man in the federation.

It's not that a young man is not afraid of a tiger or that he is ignorant and fearless, but that he is clearly aware of his status and the power he possesses, but still treats him as an ordinary old man.

Old Master Chen fell in love with this bold kid at first sight. He thought Shen Xiu Yu resembled his style when he was young.

For some unknown reason, he intentionally or unintentionally raised Shen Xiu Yu in the way of raising an alpha, and ended up raising a complete freak.

Before his secondary sexual characteristics fully matured, Shen Xiu Yu almost crushed all the young alphas of this generation. In that legendary Class S of the First High School of the Military Affiliated School, every student was a favored child of heaven, and Shen Xiu Yu was undoubtedly the most dazzling and shining star among them. Even Qin Shuo, the proud heir of the Qin family, could not surpass him in the slightest.

Because of this freak, the top military officials even had to shamelessly revise the "Basic Act on Federal Military Academy Examinations" which had not been revised for nearly a hundred years. They only added one clause: prohibiting omegas from applying for any federal military academy.

Before that, no one thought that the mental strength and physical qualities of an omega could withstand the rigorous examinations of a military academy. Obviously, this new law was created for the omega from the Chen family, which at least proved that many high-ranking officials in the federal military were preparing for this monster to become a major threat in the future.

Regardless of whether it was fair or not, Shen Xiu Yu's inability to stop his momentum was eventually curbed.

Grandpa Chen felt regretful and worried. He was afraid that this proud grandson would be devastated by the blow and never recover. He didn't expect Shen Xiuyu didn't take it seriously at all. After failing the exam, he ate, drank and had fun. He turned around and applied for the top art school in the federation. At the same time, he began to conceal his family background and entered the entertainment industry as an actor.

Old Master Chen had been in the military for his entire life, and at least he looked down on actors, but he was willing to watch Shen Xiuyu's works, and after watching them he would even persuade his old friends to go and support the box office together.

But as soon as he mentioned letting the younger generation get to know each other and get along with each other, the old guys started to make excuses and avoided him.

Mr. Chen said: Bah, you are so unlucky!

In his heart, he always wanted to earn back his pride. Today, Shen Xiu Yu is much gentler and calmer than before, and not as sharp as when he was in his teens. It is said that doing art can easily calm one's mind. He feels that he has calmed down enough, and it is time to come back and surprise everyone.

——Based on his appearance as the eldest grandson of the Chen family, he is one of the most outstanding in the entire galaxy!

The result was not enough to surprise me, but I beat up the excellent A with one move...