First acquaintance 12: I'll mark my brother

Ward.

"Boss, boss...save me, save me!! The enemies are coming towards me!!"

"What are you howling for? Can't you handle a few level 8 silver warriors?"

"Look at my level qaq"

Shen Xiuyu opened his character attribute panel and took a look: "Only level 6, useless."

Assistant Lin said, "Yes, I am useless. You are so awesome! You rushed to the front alone and plundered all the resources in the map. Not a single bit of money was left. I am already gifted to survive to level 6. When his teammates died, none of them reached level 3! Fortunately, this is an online game. If it was offline, you would have been ganked by a real person a long time ago!"

"Food is food, don't make excuses."

"I'll report you when I get out!"

Shen Xiuyu smiled: "Oh? You want me to commit suicide? I remember that this round of yours is a promotion match. If you lose the game with 0 kills, you will only lose about 100 points. It shouldn't matter, right, Assistant Lin?"

"...Ha, ha, I was just joking, why did you take it so seriously? It's really funny~~"

During the conversation, Shen Xiu Yu was teleported to the nearest stronghold. The dense red enemy icons on the map turned gray in an instant. No one survived wherever the soldiers driving the black space battleships passed. The enemy commander was also shocked. In panic, he opened the public channel and shouted to retreat quickly, but it was too late. Most of the combat power had been lost. The commander was panicked, and the rest of the people naturally became scattered. They threw away all tactics and retreat routes and fled like headless flies.

Everyone in this game, whether they are on the enemy side or on our side, has the same idea - it's just ridiculous.

Is this a human? He must be a bastard!

Assistant Lin was surprised, but quickly turned to ecstasy of escaping death. He jumped onto his boss's battleship and boasted to him: "Boss is awesome! Boss is invincible! Boss is the best in the world! If you have any orders, I will go through fire and water and die for you—"

Shen Xiuyu simply gave a two-word command: "Chase, kill."

"Yes, sir!"

"Barbarian Star Wars" is currently the most popular game in the interstellar world, but the gameplay is quite simple and crude. In each game, there are two hundred players divided into two armies, red and blue. When all the players of one side are wiped out, or the command tower of one side is captured, the game ends.

Due to the rich map types, complex weapons, resources and equipment in the game, as well as NPCs and bosses of various roles, it is a team game that focuses on strategy and tactics. It is almost impossible to win by personal strength alone.

Shen Xiuyu turned this team game into a one-sided massacre game by relying on two tricks. First, he relied on his unparalleled hand speed and magical operations to infinitely squeeze his teammates' survival resources. Second, he scrambled for all the contestable public resources in the entire map to further squeeze the opponent's survival space.

In short, just grab whatever you see. When the enemy has worked hard to reach level 8, he is already level 18 and can be played as a robot in less than ten minutes.

In a game, there are 200 players, and 199 of them have no gaming experience, including teammates.

If you ask Assistant Lin what the thing he regrets most today is, he will definitely answer that he invited the bored Shen Xiu Yu to play games with him half an hour ago.