First acquaintance 3: Can good-looking people also be trapped by love?

Bedroom.

"Have you found out his background?" Yan Jue asked with his eyes closed, lying on the couch.

"I am incompetent." The confidant knelt on the ground and replied, "That young man has extraordinary martial arts skills, but there is no such person in the martial arts world. No one noticed him entering the villa. If it weren't for the master's extraordinary hearing, I'm afraid he would have succeeded without a sound."

Yan Jue sneered and said, "That is to say, even if he kills me and leaves, you will be unable to do anything to him."

The guards on the ground were so frightened that they broke out in cold sweats and dared not answer.

"Forget it. If he wanted to kill me, he would have done it long ago. He had to explain it to me clearly. This shows that he is upright. It is best to recruit such a person and use him for your own benefit."

After everyone left, Yan Jue lay on the couch, tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

Suddenly, the door was pushed open, and the young man came in with unsteady steps and called out in a soft voice: "Yan Jue, Yan Jue, I'm not sure, are you asleep?——"

He shouted so loudly that even if you were asleep you would be woken up by him.

Yan Jue casually put on an outer coat and stood up. Before he could open the door, the drunkard rushed in first. The strong smell of alcohol made him frown. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed his collar. The aroma of alcohol mixed with a hint of pear blossoms entered his nostrils, but it was not unpleasant.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

Shen Mian was drunk and said with a grin: "I, I, hiccup——"

Before he could even take a sip, he burped.

Yan Jue's face suddenly turned dark.

"go out."

Shen Mian said in a shameless manner: "I won't leave. I have something to say to you."

"I came here to kill you. Although killing you is not urgent, I must control your behavior. From now on, I will keep a close eye on you for twelve hours every day to prevent you from attacking anyone in the palace again, especially the unborn fifth prince."

Yan Jue said: "Mind your own business."

Shen Mian said: "This is my mission, not a leisure activity. Although I am a reasonable person, if you make me angry, I will turn hostile. Then your life will be in danger."

His tone was innocent, but what he said was full of threats and intimidation.

Yan Jue didn't buy it and asked coldly, "Are you done?"

Shen Mian nodded heavily and said, "That's all. Your Highness, please go to bed. I will also go to rest soon."

After saying that, he walked to the table, lifted the tablecloth, took out a quilt from the closet and spread it on the table, then fell asleep.

Although Yan Jue couldn't see, his hearing was very good. He heard that after he tossed and turned, he fell asleep on the table and stood beside him for a while.

He groped to the table in disbelief and pushed the sleeping boy. "There are other people in the room. I can't sleep well. If you want to sleep, I will have someone prepare a guest room for you. Wake up, wake up--"

Unable to wake him up by shaking him, I tried to pat his cheek, but when I touched his face I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Soft and delicate, just like the finest jade.