First acquaintance 5: Inexplicable possessiveness

Compared to the Cloud Realm, the interesting things in the mortal world are much more interesting. Shen Mian couldn't help but think that if there were the Internet and games in this 21st century, he would probably have been enjoying it and would never want to go back to that cold cage again.

However, although this era is backward, at least he is treating the prince, and this prince has great luck and can easily crush the Son of the Plane. He is the real ruler of the dynasty, so as his attending physician, Shen Mian's living standard is also top-notch.

Ignoring the fact that the patient was a weirdo, this job could be perfect.

While boiling medicine in the stove, she waved a palm-leaf fan with one hand, inadvertently injecting spiritual power into the stove. She hummed a mysterious tune to distract the attention of several maids nearby. When the flames in the stove suddenly rose to a crimson color, she slowly withdrew her hand.

These herbs from higher planes are more troublesome. Without the use of spells to refine them, they will not be able to fully exert their medicinal effects, so they have to be decocted by hand.

Shen Mian tilted his head back and took a sip of wine, thinking somewhat unhappily that even before coming to the Three Thousand Planes, he had never done such rough work.

You are so lucky, Yan Jue. You are drinking the medicine that this young master personally brewed. It doesn't matter if it is a little bitter, right? - He was doing something bad in secret.

The maidservant was still immersed in the little tune he just hummed, and praised him sincerely:

"I have never heard such a beautiful and special song!"

"The song is nice, and your voice is even better—"

"Hmm! It's like the sound of nature—"

Shen Mian felt a little embarrassed by her praise. It turned out that he had such talent?

He deliberately said modestly: "It's just something new to you, it's not a good song. Go out of this villa, turn left and go straight, cross two streets, there is a music house, the girls in the music house are very good at singing and dancing, and they have beautiful figures too."

Several people looked at each other and asked carefully, "The master has always disliked you going to the red-light district. I wonder when did you go there?"

Shen Mian drank a pot of wine and was a little tipsy, so he threw all his concerns out of his mind.

"Of course I went there when your master was feeling sleepy after taking the medicine. He hates the smell of powder, so every time I came back from listening to the music secretly, I would bathe, change clothes, and carefully smell the medicine to hide it from him."

The maids were all speechless when they heard this.

Shen Mian narrowed his eyes and continued to talk about the truth.

"How can a music house be considered a brothel? That place is elegant and poetic, full of talented and beautiful girls. Your master has never been there, so he thinks it is something shameful. It's a complete misunderstanding."

"this......"

The maid lowered her head in embarrassment, somewhat panicked, and then quickly left the medicine house.

Shen Mian blinked and looked back, only to see the man in black standing behind him with a cold and handsome face. He didn't know how long he had been there or what he had heard.

Sober up instantly.

"Haha," Shen Mian laughed dryly and said, "I was just joking with her. Your Highness wouldn't believe it, would you? As a doctor, how could you abandon patients and secretly enjoy yourself——"