First acquaintance 1: Countdown to the end

"What does he look like——Why do I want to see him?!"

When Shen Mian rolled around on the bed, his mother had been watching him for ten minutes. Shen Mian sat up straight away and said obediently, "Mom, when did you come in?"

Mother Shen sighed worriedly and said, "Let's go out for dinner."

"oh."

When Shen Mian arrived at the restaurant, his father saw him and shook his head and sighed in the same way, then ate in silence.

Shen Mian sat down at the table, picked up the bowl and chopsticks, then put them down carefully and asked, "Are you interested in me? If you think I eat too much, I can eat less. I will have midnight snacks from now on, okay?"

Mother Shen picked up some food for him and said, "Eat more. You are too thin."

And then it was gone.

Shen Mian had no choice but to finish his meal obediently. He thought about it carefully and realized that it had been more than half a month since he returned to the real world. He used the excuse that his computer had broken down and needed to be sent for repairs to stop broadcasting indefinitely, and then moved back home to live with his parents.

Because his parents like it, he dares to play games at home. He also goes to the Internet cafe to play for a while every now and then. He also helps with housework from time to time, so he has some free time.

Is it because he has been too obedient recently that they feel comfortable with him? In that case, they don't have to look at their son with that kind of eyes all day long, just like observing a little white mouse, with concern and caution.

Could it be that Emperor Jun did not send him back, and this place is actually another virtual plane? But he could feel that these were his biological parents.

Late at night, the door opened quietly with a creaky sound.

Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen walked in and took a look at their sleeping son. They looked at each other and then quietly left.

The two of them walked out of Shen Mian's room and returned to their own rooms.

After a while, Shen's mother said, "Do you think... our son's old illness will relapse?"

"Don't talk nonsense!"

"I'm not kidding. At first, I was haunted by ghosts, but then I suddenly got sick," she said, her eyes suddenly reddened. "Is he cured? I've done brain scans and have physical examinations every year. It's clear that he's fine. What a sin I've committed!"

Father Shen's face also looked grim. "Keep your voice down, don't wake up your son. It's no big deal. If you have a disease, you should get treatment. You are a doctor."

Mother Shen wiped her tears and said, "My son has mental problems. Have you forgotten that we were really helpless at the beginning? You even asked a Taoist priest to come back and do it? People said that my son was possessed by evil spirits, and you pasted yellow talismans all over the house. Have you forgotten?"

Father Shen muttered, "I just listened to your eldest sister. Your eldest sister said that the 'expert' is very effective in your family, so I thought it would be okay to give it a try. In my opinion, it's all because of those computer games! He is addicted to games, that's why he's crazy!"

"Don't say anything that has no scientific basis! You are a doctor - I will return your words to you."

Father Shen choked, and after a while, he said, "It's not that serious yet. We don't have to scare ourselves. He got the disease himself. He is no different from a normal person after he recovered. It must be that he is under too much pressure. We should relieve him of the pressure."