First Acquaintance 17: His voice was hoarse: '...Do you feel it?'

-I met Chen Er Shao and his omega at the observation deck! ! When I approached, the pheromone smell was so strong that it drove me crazy! ! I'm obviously a beta, but he was so handsome that my legs went weak qwq

- Very good, I have one less husband (lighting a cigarette.jpg)

-I heard they are getting married soon? The heir of the top wealthy family in the Federation is willing to leave all his friends and relatives to marry an omega. How beautiful must she be?

- I didn't see your face, it looks quite low-key

-Oh, no matter how beautiful an omega is, she's just like Shen Xiuyu.

- Couldn't agree more?

- Pulling Shen Xiu Yu out is a dimensionality reduction attack, please... normal humans don't look like that.

-Speaking of Shen Xiuyu, where has he been recently? The paparazzi in the entire galaxy couldn't dig up any information about him. Is he planning to retire quietly?

-Friends, I met someone who looked like Shen Xiu Yu in the restaurant today!

This comment is full of ridicule.

-If you want to talk about people who look like Shen Xiuyu, there are countless people in the entire galaxy. After all, most plastic surgery hospitals make a living by imitating Shen Xiuyu's face. But if you want to talk about the spirit of resemblance... I can only say that pirated products are pirated products. You can tell they are fakes at a glance.

-Shen Xiuyu is a weird person who cannot be replicated

A few minutes later, the whistleblower attached a photo.

-You don't believe it, right? I took a sneak shot and will burn it after viewing it. Thank you.

-!!! ...

- ????????

-Hummm, isn't this Shen Xiu Yu himself?

...

The StarNet is as lively as ever.

Shen Mian was stunned when he saw that a blurry photo of himself was forwarded tens of millions of times by netizens while saying "burn after reading" - people nowadays can't type without Shen Xiu Yu in the picture, right?

They are the ones who shouted "Shen Xiu Yu get out of the entertainment industry!" every day. Now Shen Xiu Yu has completely disappeared from the public eye, but his name is on the hot searches on Starnet every day... Are they all in the closet?!

Little Sparrow was gulping down vegetable soup nearby, and the dinner Shen Mian ordered had not yet been served. He looked at Star Network again, and within a few minutes, someone had already found the restaurant's location based on the background of the photo.

Yan Ling, who was sitting opposite, asked: "What happened?"

"Nothing, I was just secretly photographed." Shen Mian smiled at him and said, "It seems that it is time to part ways. You, an S-level wanted criminal, risked your life to accompany me back to the capital planet. This is already very loyal. It would be dangerous if you stay any longer."

Yan Ling frowned.

"I know you're not afraid," Shen Mian said, "but? Think about your group of good brothers. They are disguised as ordinary commercial spaceships and docked at the outer station. Ordinary people can't find them. If they attract the attention of the military, I'm afraid they won't be able to leave."

Yan Ling was silent for a moment, then said, "Contact me when you want to leave. I will stay in the Federation for half a month, and during this period, I will be available at your beck and call."