Extra 10: Name

After that day, it was cloudy and rainy for many days in a row. The whole Lushan Mountain was shrouded in clouds and mist, which really felt like a fairyland on earth.

  In order to find the monk, Shen Mian went to the maple forest several times in the rain, but he came back empty-handed every time and caught a cold in vain.

  Fugui added charcoal to the stove and said, "Master, the winter in the mountains is too cold. I'm afraid the clothes I brought with me are not enough. I'm afraid I'll have to send someone back to the palace to get more."

  "You decide."

  Shen Mian coughed lightly, walked to the window, pushed open the two pearwood windows, caught a few drops of rain in his palm, and said, "The rain has subsided, Fugui, get an umbrella."

  Fugui exclaimed, "Master, are you still going to the maple forest today? You haven't recovered from the cold you caught a few days ago, and the mountain road is muddy and difficult to walk on. Why do you want to suffer this? You'd better take good care of yourself!"

  Shen Mian glanced at him and said, "If you are afraid of the cold, then stay in the temple. I will go by myself."

  Fugui could only say, "Master is not afraid of the cold, how dare I?" He then muttered softly, "I don't know if there is any monster in the forest that has bewitched the master."

  While he was talking, he quickly took out a robe and put it on Shen Mian, saying, "Master, the old nanny said that every autumn rain brings a chill. After the rainy season, it will be winter. Only then will it be really cold!"

  Shen Mian nodded, still thinking about the strange monk Wu Chen.

  Then Fugui said, "We have been in the mountains for several months. Has the emperor forgotten about the master..."

  Shen Mian glanced back at him and snorted, "He wants to forget, but I'm afraid he can't."

  "What does this mean, Master?"

  Shen Mian curled his lower lip and didn't answer.

  Even if the emperor was really old and blind and no longer capable of doing anything, many people were wary of him as the eldest son of the emperor and of royal blood.

  During the days since coming to Lushan, Shen Mian has been taking people hunting, barbecuing, drinking and having fun all day long. He said that he came here to reflect on himself, but he was more relaxed and comfortable than when he was in the capital. I guess he had already been reported to the emperor by the censors, saying that he, the prince, was an unambitious, stupid and useless prince.

  In this way, Prince Jing and the Emperor will feel at ease.

  After all, a useless prince at least won't make people want to kill him.

  Fugui walked beside him with an open umbrella and suddenly said, "Master, there is someone in front."

  Shen Mian looked up and saw a handsome figure standing in the pavilion at the end of the red corridor. He was stunned for a moment, took two steps forward, and then asked uncertainly: "Gu Yanzhi?"

  The man looked back. He was wearing a dark blue brocade shirt inside and a black fox fur cloak outside. He stood tall with a jade-like face. It was Gu Yanzhi.

  Gu Yanzhi looked at him, a hint of warmth suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he nodded and said, "Your Highness the Crown Prince."

  Shen Mian felt a little embarrassed when he was called His Royal Highness the Crown Prince. Last time at Nanshan Temple, he had deceived Lu Chen by pretending to be his distant cousin. Now that he was exposed, he naturally felt a little embarrassed.