3-New opportunity

Hello guys welcome to chapter three! Some of these chapters will be filler chapters as I haven't got to the main part yet. Hope you understand. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29/11/15
Erin's POV
I went downstairs to get breakfast. I sat next to May at the table. I suppose May is my best mate here at the care home. I wish I had more friends...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiera's POV
While the kids were having breakfast I got a phone call from a family who want to adopt Erin. They saw a picture of her on our website and they wanted to take her home and look after her. They already have two kids and they want to teach them how to be a good person in life by adopting. They want to change a young persons life for the better.
I think this is a fantastic opportunity. I will run it by Erin but I'm positive she will turn it down after what happened last time. The Sacconejoly family seemed very nice and a great family fit for Erin. Their children love Disney like Erin, they have six dogs and Erin loves dogs and it seems like a perfect match. I wonder what will happen?
Later that day Erin was in her room doing homework so I went into her room for a little chat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Erin's POV
Kiera came into my room and sat on the bed. I swung my chair round to her.
"What do you want?" I mumbled.
"A really nice family that are just like you want to adopt you!" She explained.
"No"
"Why not, give it a try you've got to believe in yourself"
"Never, I don't want last to happen again"
"It won't, you know how to control you anger now"
"I know but I have a feeling it will go wrong so what's the point"
"Just try, just this once, for me?"
"Fine"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter! Next chapter gets exciting! Can't wait for you to read it!
See you in the next chapter