20- Sleepy Sacconejolys

Anna's POV
"Hello everyone!" I say into the camera. "Sorry I haven't vlogged in months! I've been quite busy with my channel and it's quite hard to look after three kids who all do different activities and who all go to different schools"

"Ok, so we are on the plane and we have been flying for about 2 hours. I'm next to Tasha and Emilia, Eduardo was siting next to me but Emilia wanted to move to sit next to these two!" I explain panning the camera and pointing it towards Emilia who was sat next to Darcy watching Frozen.

"How weird is it that we ended up sitting next to each other!" Louise smiled. I nodded.
-
Darcy and Emilia have the sweetest relationship! They were smiling at each other whilst giggling away to the movie. It's so weird thinking that YouTube had brought together all these friendships and relationships.

Jonathan's POV
"I've got my laptop, I've got my neck pillow, I've got my headphones, I've got my Wardo-!" I say into the camera showing them all of my 'in-flight-must-haves'.
Eduardo was on my left watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse on his iPad. He was wearing the cutest little headphones that are bright yellow with little minions on each side.
Erin was on my right watching Harry Potter films. She had already watched the first, second and third film at home so she was watching the fourth film. I knew she was getting scared at some parts as she kept squeezing my arm! Erin is seriously addicted to Harry Potter!
-
*about 5 hours later*
Erin had watched two Harry Potter films before falling asleep into my shoulder. Eduardo was still watching Mickey Mouse. I can't wait to let Eduardo finally meet Mickey Mouse as last year he was to young and didn't really know who he was.

Erin's POV 
*about 2 hours later*
After 9 hours of watching Harry Potter and falling asleep we finally touched down in Orlando. I was very excited to go to spend the week at Disney. I was going to meet my favourite Disney characters and see the Disney castle. I'm also excited for playlist so I get to meet loads of Mum and Dad's friends and the people who watch the videos. This is also my first ever holiday abroad and I can't wait to spend it with my wonderful family.

When the plane stopped we got off and walked into the bit where we collect our luggage.
When we got off the hot air hit us and it felt like we were walking into a sauna!

Collecting our luggage took forever! We had to wait for five suitcases! One was Mum's, one was Tasha's, one was Dad's, one was Emilia's who shared it with Eduardo and one was mine.

We got out the massive airport and headed to the coaches that took us to the Disney world resort. The coach had a Mickey Mouse face on the side and Eduardo was getting extremely excited:

"Mickey!" He kept shouting.

"Yeah that's Mickey Mouse!" Dad said pointing the camera in Eduardo's face.

We got on the coach and I sat next to Mum as I didn't sit anywhere near her on the plane, Dad sat next to Emilia and Eduardo sat next to Tasha. Louise and Darcy were on the coach to.

I sat next to the window and saw the beautiful view outside. I soon fell asleep on Mum.
-
When I woke up I found that we had arrived! Emilia and Eduardo were getting really excited. I was excited to but I really just wanted to go to sleep.
-
"Elevator party!" Dad sung as we all danced in the mirror of the elevator.

We finally got to our room, Apparently dad said its one of the biggest suites in the resort with three bedrooms, a bathroom, a lounge area and a balcony!

When we went inside it was massive! In the first room where the door was there was a big TV with a sofa and an armchair, a storage area and by the door to the balcony was a cot where Eduardo is going to sleep. Inside was a little Simba teddy. In the room that lead off the main room was a bedroom where Tasha is going to be sleeping. Two doors came off it, one leading to the bathroom and the other one leading to the master bedroom. The master bedroom is where Mum and Dad are going to sleep, Mum and Dad got an en-suite! There was another door that came off of it that lead to another bedroom with two beds, one for me and one for Emilia. In our room we had a walk-in-wardrobe!

The apartment was massive! Everywhere was Disney themed, there were Disney toys on each bed, a Minnie and a Mickey on Mum and Dad's bed, a Simba in Eduardo's cot, a Stitch on Tasha's bed, a Winnie the Pooh on my bed and a Tigger on Emilia's bed, there were carvings off Mickey Mouse's head on the headboards of the beds, pictures of Disney characters and scenes on the walls. The place felt like my dream home. Disney everywhere!

We were so tired though! Mum put Emilia and Eduardo to bed and dad tucked me in. The bed was so comfy that I fell asleep as quick as a blink. 

Jonathan's POV
"They call us the sleepy Sacconejolys!" I whisper Into the camera making sure I don't wake Emilia or Erin up. "It's only half past two in the afternoon and we've been up for 16 hours!"

I point the camera towards my beautiful daughters who look angelic as they sleep.

"How did I get so lucky eh?" I say to myself. "Two gorgeous girls and a beautiful baby boy! I'm a lucky man!"

Sorry I haven't updated! I know I say that every time but it's hard trying to upload a chapter everyday!
Last day of summer holiday😭

Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it!

Bye friends! See you tomorrow, don't forget to hit the vote button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x