19- We're going to Disney world!

Erin's POV
"Good morning again my little friendliest friend". A voice sang softly in my ear.
Oh it was Dad. Why was he waking me up so early, it felt like I had only been asleep for 5 minutes.
My eyes flickered. It was pitch black and the moon shone through my window. I turned over to see Dad looking down on me with a smile.

"C'mon friend, we're going to Disney world!" Dad beams pulling the covers off me.

"W-what's the time?' I ask letting out a yawn.

"Oh half past three". Dad smiles looking down at his phone.

I let out a groan and pull myself out of bed.

"I'm gonna get your brother and sister up, why don't you get packing? You were busy yesterday so you have to do it now". Dad explains, he leaves a kiss on my cheek and heads across the hallway to wake Emilia and Eduardo. 

I turned my light on and pulled out my pink suitcase from underneath my bed.
I see a post-it-note attached to the handle:
For your suitcase:
4 or 5 Disney themed outfits (where one today)
3 outfits for playlist
1 outfit to fly back in
3 swimming costumes/bikinis
3 pairs of pyjamas
Some jackets (get your denim one)
Underwear
Fill your Zoella beauty bag with toiletry junk
Bring your flip-flops, sandals, crocs, trainers, converse
Wear your uggs on the way
Love mum and dad x

I open my wardrobe and begin to browse through. I get out my Ariel varsity jacket, a plain white t shirt with a white pocket, jeggings and nude uggs and chuck them on. I throw my hair in a ponytail and dab on some baby lips electro in berry bomb.
I get out a Minnie Mouse shirt, a olaf t shirt, a  lion king hakuna matata sweatshirt, another Ariel t shirt and a Dory t shirt that says: 'just keep swimming' for Disney world. I get out 3 pairs of shorts and two pairs of leggings. I got out 3 other jackets, one grey one, one black one and my knitted jumper. For the way home I got out a Harry Potter t shirt (Dad said we are going to Orlando on Monday before we fly back in the evening) and some blue leggings. For playlist I got out 3 nice dresses. I also got out my swimming costume and my two tankinis then two pairs of short sleeved pyjamas and a pair of long sleeved pyjamas. I was all packed.

I stuffed all my clothes in my suitcase and closed my door to get my backpack and denim jacket. I saw another note attached to my Ariel Disney vans backpack:
For backpack:
Textbooks
iPad (we put some films on there)
Headphones
Vlogging camera
Notepad
Pens, pencils, coloured pens and coloured pencils
Anything you want to have on the plane
Love mum and dad x

I stuffed everything in my backpack and lugged my suitcase downstairs. My arms felt like they were going to fall off! I smile at Mum, dad, Emilia and Eduardo were all dressed in Disney related outfit is and ready with big smiles of their faces. Eduardo and dad were wearing Mickey outfits, Emilia was wearing a frozen outfit and mum was wearing a Walt Disney jumper.

"Where are we going?" Dad asks Emilia holding his camera.

"We're going to Disney world!" She replies dancing round in circles wearing the cutest outfit of a light blue frozen jumper, a white tutu, blue tights with silver snowflakes, white vans and a blue Elsa backpack.

"You're so cute friend!" Dad smiles.

We then get a knock on the door. Natasha is standing there with a suitcase.

"Is Tasha going Disney world with us?" Eduardo says. That's the longest sentence he's said!

"Awwwwwwww". Tasha, Dad, Mum and I mouth.

"C'mon lets hit the road!" Dad exclaims and we all head to the airport.
-
We had passed through boring security and passport control and we found ourselves sitting in a breakfast cafe.
Everyone was yawning and Emilia and Wardo were kept letting out cries. We were all munching on croissants and pan au chocolates and sipping on hot chocolates and coffees. Dad let me have a chocolate milkshake to boost up my energy. Mum disapproved as it doesn't count as proper breakfast but Dad still got me it. Mum had to get up quite a lot so every time she did I would have a sip of my milkshake. It was like a super spy mission! Dad and I would share a laugh every time I did so. I love Dad sometimes, well I love him so much all the time but I love it when he disobeys Mum's rules like a little kid. It's so funny!
With our breakfast consumed and our gate number revealed we headed to gate 10. The moment was drawing nearer and nearer. I've never been on a plane before, what will it be like? Will I panic? Will it be fun? I'm so nervous!
~
Jonathan's POV
The gate had been revealed and we headed our way onto the massive plane. When I say massive I mean massive! There were three seats on either side and five seats in the middle. I'm sure there was at least 45 rows!
We were in row 23 which was by the wing of the plane. Emilia wanted to sit by the window so I sat next to her with Erin on my other side. Then on Natasha sat in the middle bit with Eduardo and Anna next to her.

I hadn't vlogged at all today as Anna and I got up at half two to pack some last minute stuff so I slipped my camera out of my pocket and pointed it towards me.
"Good morning friends! Today we are on an aeroplane to Florida for playlist live but we are flying out early to stay at Disney land for the week!" I smiled.

"You excited friend?" I asked Emilia pointing the camera to her. Emilia loves the camera!

"Yeah! Are going to see all the princesses?" She questions throwing her arms out.

"Yeah!" I smile back at her.

"Are you excited friend?" I ask Erin who looks really pale.

She nods and turns away.

"Are you ok girly?" Anna asks.

Erin nods and turns back to me.

Suddenly the ground starts to shake and the plane skims along the highway.

Erin's breathing rate goes frantically high and she starts to shake and cry. Her panic attacks do scare me as it reminds me of my parents but thankfully I know how to help her.
"It's ok, it's ok!" I comfort my daughter, burying her into my arms.
Erin's breathing soon goes back to normal and we are flying high above rainy dark England.

Now we just have to sit here for 9 hours doing our own thing. This will be fun!

Sorry for not updating I've just been really busy with sorting out my school stuff, I go back in two days!😭😭😭 Year 9 here I come! I hate school with a passion, the lessons and teachers are ok I'm not keen on my form as I don't fit in and everyone thinks I'm weird for being obsessed with yt. Like it's not my fault!😂 I have two best friends but I haven't seen them all summer so I don't know what we will talk about😂 hope you have had a good summer! I sure did. And for someone who's got experience: is year 9 better then year 8? Cos year 8 was the best year as everyone knew each other and the school system and rules and that!?

Sorry for rambling on and sorry for the short chapter dunno when I will be updating.

Steph x