55- More mean comments

🎄 on the 15th day of ficmas, my true love sent to me...chapter 55🎄 

Before I start this chapter, I just wanna say thank you all so much for 7k. It means so much to me and I frickin love you all so much. Writing this book has been the best thing I have ever chosen to do so thank you everyone xxx

Erin's POV

After a week of horrible comments I decided to delete Instagram and snapchat as it was getting to much. I finally told Mum and Dad how I felt and they comforted me. They said they were both sorry for not telling me and Dad put a bit in his vlog telling the viewers to stop hating. I doubt it worked. The next morning, the day after the vlog was live I went downstairs for breakfast. Mum and Dad were in the kitchen looking at the comments yesterdays video. 

"Erin you shouldn't read the comments on yesterdays video" Dad said giving me a hug.

"Are they...are they worse then Instagram?" I asked.

No one replied.

"Please tell me"

Mum and Dad both nodded and I broke into tears. Dad rubbed my back as I cried and cried. 

"Its ok sweetheart" Mum comforted me as she wiped away my tears with her dressing gown sleeve. 

"Why don't you eat breakfast and then get changed?" Dad smiled. "You need to do some work"

I nodded and gobbled up my toast. I then went upstairs and went on my macbook to finish my English PEAL paragraph. Too many things were running round my head so I stupidly decided to go on YouTube. I then clicked on Yesterdays video and scrolled down to the comments.

 It was horrible there were comments like:

Omg Erin I cannot believe you! Getting your not even biological parents to back you up! No one gives a f*ck about you so why should your 'parents'?

Haha Erin, its funny that you don't even realise that your parents are using you to get more views for more money. You are so dumb!

I'd rather watch Sam Pepper than you in the vlogs Erin! You are a slut and everyone thinks that!

We hate you Erin! We do! We hate you Erin! We do! Ohhhhhh Erin we hate you!

I am happy that your biological parents gave you such a harsh time. You deserve it!

I then started to cry again. Why are all these people hating? I haven't done absolutely anything! I then had something that I haven't had in a while. A panic attack. My breathing went mental and my heart rate was going crazy and felt like there was a massive balloon inside my chest and it was so big and it was about to burst. I fell onto the ground and made a massive thump. Mum and Dad came rushing into my bedroom. Mum helped me up whilst Dad lended me a glass of water.

"This is all getting a bit to much" Mum said.

I nodded.

"We need to find out who did this!" Dad said with anger in his voice. He then waited a few seconds before storming out of the room. 

"Where you going?!" Mum shouted down the stairs.7

"Police office" Dad shouted back.

ooooooooh more drama! I wonder who started all this? Was it a random fan or someone we have met before?! Comment who you think it is! Sorry its short again (I am still not over my little Irish leprechaun, my daddy direction, my boobear and my curlyhaired freak taking a break😭)

Bye friends!

See you in the next chapter!

STEPH X