46- Family means everything!

On the 6th day of ficmas my true love sent to me....chapter 46...

Erin's POV

The day after Halloween was so special. All the Saccones met up and it was one of the best days we had in New York, it went like this;

I woke up at 7 o'clock sharp. I was dreadfully jet lagged but I seriously couldn't wait to meet everyone! Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo were still asleep so I ate some of my sweets left over from yesterday night. I then FaceTimed James so we could do some of our work together and then I got dressed. I got changed into a white dream catcher t shirt, jeggins, my air max and a grey cardigan. I scraped my hair in a pony tail before putting some make up on.

Emilia soon woke up after I had got changed. She started to play on her iPad but she got bored playing by herself so I helped her makeover a Disney princess. I love playing with Emilia, it makes us closer.

Mum, Dad and Eduardo then woke up and they got changed before we headed to ihop.  

-

Anna's POV

We swiftly arrived at ihop and Mum, Erika, Emma, Stefano and Francisco were waiting for us.

"Erika!" Erin shouted, running into Erika's arms as soon as she saw her.

"I missed you!" Erika smiled hugging Erin tightly.

Erin then hugged Oma whilst Emilia and Eduardo got lots of hugs from Erika, Emma, Stefano and Francisco. 

Jonathan and I greeted everyone before we headed inside. 

We got seated at a 10 person table and then we got given the menus, Erin, Erika, Stefano and I had a pancake, Mum and Francisco had an omelette and Jonathan, Emma, Emilia and Eduardo all had English breakfasts. Yum!

After ihop we went back to our apartment but everyone came with us. Stefano's wife and children Matthew and Sophia came over to and the room was nearly completely filled! Erin was really getting on with her cousins and the 5 kids were playing nicely together. Eduardo was a bit naughty though as he had dragged a trail of toilet paper all over the hotel which made a right mess! He's such a little messer as Jonathan would say.

I absolutely love spending time with my family. We are all so close even though we all live miles away from each other. Its so nice being in one place at at time! Family means everything!

Hey guys! Sorry todays chapter was a tad short x I'm soooo excited as I'm sooo close to 6k! Omg! I cannot thank you guys enough!

19 days til xmas!

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x