29- Zalfie baby gender reveal

Anna's POV

It was half 11 in the morning and I was already sat in the Zalfie living room. Zoe had asked me to go with her to her baby scan. I was by myself as Jonathan was at a meeting and the kids were at 'school'. 

I couldn't wait to find the gender of Zoe and Alfie's baby. Three more months until we find the gender of ours.

"You all ready to go?". Alfie asked throwing his coat over his shoulders.

"Alf, you can't rush two pregnant women!" Zoe giggled.

We all then got in the car and drove to the hospital whilst blasting 'Perfect' by One Direction out the windows.

Once we arrived we went to the Ultra-scan ward. Zoe then lay on the seat whilst a nurse rubbed some gel onto her belly.

"This brings back so many memories" I smiled at the screen that showed the Zalfie baby wriggling around.

"Would you like to find out the gender of your bundle of joy?" The Doctor asked.

Zoe and Alfie nodded vigorously.

"Its a.......................................................................girl!"

"Oh my....." Alfie beamed, a tear of happiness rolling down down his cheek.

"I'm so happy!" Zoe squealed.

"Congrats!" I said in excitement hugging them both. 

"Have you come up with a name yet?" The Doctor asked.

Zoe nodded: "Hannah Tracey Amanda Sugg-Deyes"

"Aw" I smiled. "And I thought Emilia Tommasina Sacconejoly was a mouthful!" I joked.

We all laughed and checked out of the hospital.

We then headed back to the car.

"C'mon we are going baby shopping right now! I cannot contain my excitement!" Zoe squealed.

"Ok lets go to the lanes"

"Sounds like a plan"

We searched around the lanes for a good while. Zoe and Alfie bought lots of things for Hannah and her room. 

I had a great time with two of my bestfriends. I'm so happy for them and I can't wait for Hannah to arrive. Hannah and Sacconejoly baby #4 will sure be friends. 

Another chapter complete!

hope everyone is having a good halfterm!xx

steph x