17-Announcement Party

^^tanya and jim & Martha^^

Hello you lovely people reading :)
Hope you are all having a good day so far💖
I was really proud of the last chapter so I hope you enjoyed it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annas's POV
Mum, I don't know what to wear!" Erin sighs walking in circles around her room.
Erin wasn't worried about she looked like until I told her James was going to Zoe and Alfie's announcement party.

"Here!" I say laying two outfits on Erin's bed.

I lay out a mint green sleeveless shirt with a hem at the bottom, skinny jeans, a white cardigan, nude tights and Erin's white converse.

"Voila! Outfit 1!" I giggle.

I then get out Erin's black and white converse with two tongues and studs, some black tights, a black skater skirt and a white and black striped knitted jumper.

"Outfit 1 or 2 madam?" I say like one of them fancy, posh dress fitters.

"Outfit 2 defiantly!" Erin nods. And so she puts it on.

"You look gorgeous my darling!" I say giddily, clapping my hands. "Right lets do something with that hair!"

"What, I had a shower this morning!" Erin moans. Typical ten year old, hey?

"It looks like a rats nest!" I say in my mumsy voice as I run my hand through Erin's red knotty curls.

"Dad parked a long way from the studio so we had to run in the pouring rain!" Erin complains.

"How was it?" I question, now sitting Erin down.

"It was good, we finished up learning the routine and we sung duets!" Erin smiles letting out an "ouch" as I brushed a hair through her mop.

"What did you sing and who with?" I laugh getting out my straighteners.

"Just give me a reason by pink". Erin says as I straighten her now brushed hair. "And.......I sung with James"

"Awwwww" I mouth. Erin can see me in the mirror. Oops!

Erin crosses her arms and gives me a fake frown.

Erin seems part of the family already. It's been a week since we've taken her home and she has completely fitted in. She's had some ups and downs but Jonathan and I are very glad that we adopted. Erin, Emilia and Eduardo have gotten on so well and every time they play together it melts my heart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
Getting 3 kids ready for a party is extremely difficult. Especially a 10 year old who is worried about her appearance, a 3 year old who just wants to watch TV and a 1 year old who just wants to eat snacks.

I was in charge of getting Eduardo ready. I had him dressed in a white long sleeved Ralph Lauren polo shirt, a grey cardigan, jeans and timberlands. He looked really cute so I got out my camera.

"How cute does Eduardo look lads?" I smile into my canon vlogging camera.

"I'm cute!" Eduardo exclaims. He really is getting good at speaking now. It shocks me how my little boy is nearing his 2nd birthday and Emilia is nearing her 4th birthday to. My little girl and boy are growing up!