47- Calendar Photoshoot

🎄 on the 7th day of ficmas, my true love sent to me....chapter 47...🎄

Erin's POV

I was incredibly sad to leave New York. Every day was amazing! Especially Mum's birthday and Halloween. I also miss my cousins Matthew and Sophia sooo much but I text them all the time and we are incredibly close. 

A few days after we got back from New York, Mum and Dad surprised us with various different outfits and props like a Halloween costume each, a Christmas jumper each, a basket full of Easter eggs, a bobble hat each and a few other objects.

"What's all this?" I asked as we all stared at the pile.

"We're shooting for our 2017 calendar!" Dad said excitedly.

Emilia and Eduardo looked really confused.

"The photographers will be here soon!" Mum said clapping her hands together.

When the photographers arrived we all got changed into our pyjamas (even though it was the middle of the day) and we all snuggled up together on the sofa with hot chocoates whilst the photographers took the photos. Then Dad had a photo with Albi where he was sat in his office cuddling Albi whilst vlogging. March was Mum, Emilia and I dressed in bunny onesies and Dad and Eduardo in white t shirts and bottoms with bunny ears. We all had a basket of Easter eggs in our hands. April was a picture of Eduardo sitting in the doggy bed whilst Bianca, Nuvies, Nivea and Theo were all over him. May was a picture of all of us dressed up as star wars characters as star wars day is in May. June was a picture of me in my swimming costume outside ready to fire a water pistol. It was sooooooooo cold outside. For July it was a picture of everyone in a mid-air jump off the trampoline. August was a picture of Emilia, Eduardo and I dressed in summery outfits eating hot dogs. We purposely had tomato ketchup all over our faces. For September Emilia had a picture by herself of her doing a ballet position. It was so cute! October was everyone in Halloween costumes carving pumpkins outside. I was dressed as a cat, Emilia was a witch, Eduardo was a vampire, Mum was as Where's Wally and Dad was as Danny Zuko from Grease. We all looked so awesome! For November Mum took a picture with Sina on her lap. Mum was kissing her Scorpio necklace because her Dad was born in November to and the necklace has a very special meaning to her. For our December picture we were all sat up the table eating Christmas dinner whilst pulling crackers. The December picture was the best one as we got to eat the food. It was so good! (especially as I hadn't had roast dinner for over a year as Mum and Dad don't traditionally have roast dinner.

The pictures for the calendars looked super cute! I can't wait for the calendars to be printed. All of fans will get them and they'll get to see all our awesome photos! I love the opportunities me and my family get given. I couldn't ever imagine a life like I have today.

Hey guys! 18 days til xmas! And 8 1/2 days of school left! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry its a bit short

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x