42- Happy 4th birthday Emilia!

On the 2nd day of ficmas my true love sent to me.....chapter 42

Anna's POV

We arrived back home from Sorrento a few hours after midnight and it was Emilia's birthday already. She was very excited but tired so I put the kids to bed. Jonathan and I quickly decorated the kitchen with a some balloons, banners and the presents before heading upstairs to bed. I can't wait to see Emilia's little face open all her presents! 

-

We all woke up at about 6 o'clock due to Emilia running round our floor singing 'happy birthday to me'. Emilia was so excited! As we woke up early Jonathan took Emilia, Eduardo and Erin to the airport to collect Oma and Erika whilst I made Emilia's cake. I made a massive frozen cupcake. It was a choclate cupcake with blue icing on top covered with silver balls and figures of Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff and a candle with a 4 on it. I'm so excited for Emilia to see it!

Erin's POV

After waiting for a while we saw Erika and Oma come out of the gate. 

"Oma! Erika!" We all screamed running to them.

"Be careful guys!" Dad said anxious he might of lost one of us.

"Hello you three!" Oma smiled scooting me, Emilia and Eduardo in a hug.

"Erika!" Eduardo shouted.

"Aw" Erika beamed hugging us all. 

We then went back to the car and headed home to open Emilia's presents and have breakfast. I forgot to mention Emilia, Eduardo and I were still in our pyjamas so when we got back we needed to change!

We got home to see that the kitchen had been decorated and pancakes and Emilia's birthday cake were on the island. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emiliaaaaa, happy birthday to youuuuuu" We sang as Mum lit the candle of Emilia's cake.

"Presents!" Emilia said excitedly.

"Lets eat breakfast first yeah?" Dad said placing a pancake on everyone's plate. 

We gobbled up breakfast quickly so an excited Emilia could open her presents.

The first lot of presents she opened was from Mum and Dad. The biggest one was a frozen bike, the second one was a set of frozen tsum tsums and the third one was a Minnie Mouse jacket  She also got a few pairs of trainers and boots. 

"Tank you Mummy and Daddy!" She smiled hugging Mum and Dad.

Emilia than opened mine and Eduardo's joint present. 'We' got her Anna and Elsa dresses and a Pocahontas doll as she has been enjoying that film recently.

"Tank you Ewin and Wardo!"

Emilia than opened a pair of huarches from Oma and Erika along with some other Disney toys and clothes.

"Tank you Oma and Erika!"

After Emilia opened the presents, we had a slice of cake before getting changed into some nice clothes and heading out for dinner. I changed into a black and white striped long-sleeved skater dress and my triple black huarches. Emilia wore her red and green tartan dress, a red bow, white tights and her black shiny shoes. And Eduardo wore his Ferrari polo shirt, black leggings and his air force 1s. Cute! 

We went to Valentina's for Emilia's meal. It was so good. Oma and Erika really enjoyed it and Emilia was so excited as she was allowed a massive slice of chocolate cake as it was her birthday! The day was so fun and we all enjoyed it. I seriously cannot believe my little sister is 4 years old! She grows and grows every day. Without Emilia Tomassina Sacconejoly in my life, I couldn't live <3.

Hi guys! Hope ur all doing ok ;) 

I'm actually well proud of this chapter :)

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph xx