58- Making up

🎅 on the 18th day of ficmas, my true love sent to me...chapter 58🎅 

Erin's POV

It was the day of the show and I was very excited. Mum, Dad, Evan, Emilia and Eduardo had all come. So had Joe, Caspar, Zoe, Alfie and Hannah.

We had 5 minutes left until our first piece was to go on stage. We were all in the wings doing ,last-minute preparation. The first few songs were all High School Musical songs and the first sing was what time is it? so most of us were in wildcat outfits. Lily was doing the main role of Gabriella in this song with Danny which she was happy about. 

She was incredibly nervous and anxious as her hair wasn't going the way it should've of been so Daisy, Amber and I helped her. Whilst doing so I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

It was James. 

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I've come to say sorry, there was a mishap" James said, peering at me.

I tutted.

"Please just let me explain" He begged.

"Go on then" Amber said.

"Better be a good reason" Daisy laughed, backing me up.

"It wasn't me so sent them tweets, someone made up an account pretending to be me and that is how it all started" He explained.

I made an O shape with my mouth. 

"How do we know he is telling the truth?" Lily asked.

"I am telling the truth because I would never hurt Erin in that way!" James replied.

"But...why didn't you tell me you were back from Cyprus?" I questioned.

"I thought if I tried to contact you, you would get angry. Also I was so upset about all the hate you getting that I couldn't even bring myself to my phone" James sighed.

He then got out his phone and showed me his twitter.

"See my username hasn't got an x in it" James pointed out.

I was shocked. I had been angry with James this whole time for no reason.

"Oh James...I am so sorry" I said.

"Me too" He said. 

"James, don't you ever hurt Erin again!" Amber tutted.

"It wasn't his fault. The internet is an awful place sometimes" I smiled.

"I understand" Amber smiled back. 

"Go on, hug each other and make up" Lily smirked.

I smiled at James and ran into his arms. I had missed his cuddles so much.

"I have missed you and your hugs" I said.

"Me to" He said.

We hugged for a very long time before pulling apart. I am so glad I have my best friend back. He means so much to me. I still have small feelings for him but I am over the moon that our friendship is back on treack.

"Oh and by the way Lily, Danny fancies you" James added.

"Oh my god" She said in pure amazement.

"#Lanny is real" Daisy giggled.

"Shut up" Lily said going red. 

"C'mon get in position, its time to get on stage" Donna said, leading us to the stage.

"Good luck Lily" Daisy, Amber, James and I encouraged our best friend.

We then all went on stage and got into positions.

Then it was lights, camera, action...

Hi friends! I am so glad that James and Erin have made up :) If you didn't know already, there is 2 more chapters left to write of this book which is really sad but the sequel is out in new year.

Bye friends!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x