54- Baby homecoming

🎅 on the 14th day of ficmas, my true love sent to me...chapter 54🎅 

Jonathan's POV 

I drove Oma, Erika, Erin, Emilia and Eduardo to the hospital at 7 o'clock where we found Anna and Evan ready to leave. Evan was dressed in the baby vest that said sacconejoly kid #4 (the one we used to announce we were pregnant), white leggins with grey polka dots (this cam in a set with lots of other white and grey polka dot things), little black socks and Eduardo's old blue knitted cardigan. He was fast asleep in Anna's arms.

"C'mon friend" I said to Evan, placing him in the car seat.

"He is so sweet" Erin smiled stroking his little hands.

-

We then checked out of the hospital and made our way to the car.

"Welcome to the world friend" I said pointing the camera at Evan's little face.

We then got in the car and Oma sat in the front, Anna, Evan and Eduardo sat in the back and Erin, Erika and Emilia sat behind them. My car was really full!

Erin's POV

When we got home I went strait up to my room to practice for an audition thats coming up soon. I am auditioning for our theatre company's 20th anniversary show which is filled with songs from loads of different movies. I am auditioning for Ariel obviously. 

I entered my room and closed the door. I then got my phone out and went on YouTube for the 'Part of your world' backing track but I was stopped by an instagram notification. I don't know who it was from but it said:

Erin you are such a b*tch, I don't know why Jonathan and Anna adopted a piece of sh*t like you

I stopped and stared at my phone. Why? Who? How? Questions filled my head. I stupidly scrolled up to see more comments and some of them were worse. There were thousands. I hardly couldn't find one comment that was nice. I then saw a comment from Mum. It said:

@annasaccone~ Can you all leave my daughter alone, why are you all giving her so much hate for no apparent reason? 

Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't my Mum or Dad tell me this was happening? I hardly go on instagram anymore as Mum said I shouldn't go on it much but I was getting really upset. Over a thousand people have been mean to me and no one has told me. I jumped onto my bed and cried and cried and cried until Dad came up to see if I was ok. I told him to go away as I was practising. This was lie but I didn't care. All I cared about was why?

Oooooooooooooooh drama! Erin is being bullied online :( whats the cause? You'll have to find out tomorow ;) Sorry this chapter was a tad short.

Bye friends!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x