44- Hannah Tracey Amanda Sugg-Deyes

On the 4th day of ficmas my true love sent to me....chapter 44.....

Erin's POV 

"Good morning!" Louise sung as she danced around the living room. I opened my eyes to see Louise already fully dressed. Dan was still fast asleep.

"Zoe had the baby!" Louise said excitedly. She got out her phone and showed me the text:

From Alfred~

Hannah Tracey Amanda Sugg-Deyes, born 24th October 2016 at 02:23 weighing 6lb 11oz x 

*tap to download image*

Louise clicked on the image and showed me. A little baby was wrapped in a pink blanket and she was wearing a cute little purple baby grow and a little purple knitted hat. 

Then another message popped up from Alfie on Louise's phone:

From Alfred~

Just woken up. Jonathan, Anna and I stayed at a hotel last night we are going to see Zoe soon. Why don't you, Erin, Darcy and Dan and Phil come see Hannah? I'm sure Zoe would love to see her best chummy x

"C'mon lets go see baby Hannah!" Louise beamed, jumping up and down. This caused Dan to wake up. 

"Huh?" Dan mumbled.

"Get up Daniel!" Louise laughed as Dan frantically sat up.

Then Phil and Darcy came down and we all had breakfast of eggs and bacon

I then got to changed into a plain white t shirt and jeans whilst Dan changed into a black t shirt and Phil changed into a blue Pokemon t shirt.

Then Louise drove to the hospital

-

"Hello Madam, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Hello can we please visit Zoe Sugg?" Louise asked. 

"Yes, take a left and then go through the door, the maternity ward should be the first door on the right, then the second door on your left should be Miss Sugg's room" He explained. 

So we all trekked to find the room. When we arrived Louise slowly pushed the door open. Alfie, Mum and Dad were all sat around Zoe who was sat in bed with a sleeping Hannah on Zoe's chest. 

"Aww she's so cute!" I whispered. 

"Hey gorgeous!" Dad yawned. I gave him and mum a hug.

"Aww She looks just like Alfie!" Phil pointed out.

"Nawww Phil, I wonder why?" Dan joked.

"Hannah's woken up" Zoe smiled kissing her daughter on the forehead. 

Zoe then passed her to Louise who gave her a cuddle and careful passed her to Darcy. Louise took a quick photo and then passed Hannah to me.

"She's amazing!" I grinned at Hannah as she wrapped her little hands around my finger.

"I seriously cannot wait for my little brother or sister" I whispered.

"Four months to go!" Dad smiled into the camera. Four months seems like ages away! Now I've seen Hannah, I really want my little brother or sister to be here soon!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I cannot contain my excitement for Christmas! Only 21 days! There is also 9 and 1/2 school days til I finish school! Eeeek!

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x