48- Xmas decs and tattoos!

🎅 On the 8th day of ficmas, my true love sent to me...chapter 48!🎅

Anna's POV

Christmas is a wonderful time of year. Its the the time for family, food and cheesy Christmas songs and movies and for putting decorations up.

It was the 10th of December and we were putting our decorations up. As our house is pretty big we take a long time to decorate the house. We have 5 Christmas trees to decorate (a main one for the hallway, one for mine and Jonathan's room, one for Erin's room, one for Emilia's and one for Eduardo's), lots of candles to light and many ornaments to put out. Erin and Emilia were getting so excited for Christmas especially Emilia as she believes in Santa compared to Erin who knew from day 1 that Santa was not real.

Erin helped me decorate the house as Jonathan had gone out to get his tattoos sorted as he wanted to get Erin on his arm. We first decorated the living room and put up the tree and decorated it with fairy lights and gold and red baubles. Then we put sparkly reindeers around the fireplace along with more fairy lights.  We set out a few candles and garlands on the coffee table and then the living room was finished! I wonder how Jonathan is getting on?

Jonathan's POV

I was at the tattoo shop as I am somehow getting Erin Paige onto my body. I don't know where I am going to put her name as I have Emilia on my left arm and Eduardo on my right. I have 5 stars on my left arm too and I also have loads of random patterns on the other side of my right arm. 

"What would you like done today sir?" The tattooist  asked. He was absolutely covered in tattoos! They were on his face, arms, neck, legs, everywhere!

Then I came up with an idea. I would get Emilia's name and Eduardo's name removed and have their name, middle name and date of birth inside one of the stars! And I would get Anna Sacconejoly on my right arm and a famous quote on my left! It was the best idea!

-

*a while later*

Erin's POV 

Dad soon came home from the tattoo shop. I couldn't wait to see what he got done! He had plastic covering all his new tattoos and blood was dripping off some of them. Dad seemed in a lot of pain.

"Owww" Dad winced as Mum helped Dad take his coat off.

"Joffee, you are so brave" Mum said kissing all his tattoos. 

"What did you get?" I asked Dad as he passed me his vlogging camera.

"Turn it on and I'll show you" Dad smiled.

"Hi guys" I said into the camera. "Dad got some new tattoos and they really hurt!"

"So lads, I got 3 new ones on this side" Dad explained showing the camera the stars. The one at the top was my star and it said: Erin Paige 10/06/05. The second one said: Emilia Tomassina 11/09/12 and the third one said: Eduardo Jonathan 09/04/14. Then Dad showed the camera the quote on the other side of his arm which said: 'life is about the little things, the big moments will come themselves but you've got to enjoy every single little moment'. This quote means a lot to Dad and our family and to everyone of our fans as it is basically our motto for life. Then Dad showed the camera his other arm which was Mum's name with a little scorpion next to it. Dad's tattoos are amazing and they really show off his personality. It shows that Dad is an amazing person who puts his family before himself but he is also a real romantic and such a funny guy!

Hey guys, sorry this chapter wasn't that good, it was a filler I guess, 17 days til xmas! 7 1/2 schools days left til I break up!

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you tomorrow...

steph xo