16- The Spotlight

^^oli and james^^

I just want to say thank youuuuuuuuu soooooooooo much for over 1k reads. It really means a lot and thanks for all the support and nice comments you leave me on my chapters and on Instagram and snapchat :)
Love you all :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
My heart was racing. I was clinging on mums hand for dear life. The smell scared me, the colours freaked me out. I was going to have another panic attack. Mum put her arm around me and started to rock me side to side.

"Can Erin Sacconejoly please enter Dr. Hood's room"

I grabbed Mum's hand and we hobbled into a white room with a vast window. One of them freaky hospital beds lay in the corner. A messy desk lay infront of us. A sign that said 'Dr. C. Hood' was on top of a pile of paperwork.
On the chair behind sat a young man. He looked really young to be a doctor about 18 or 19. He had shiny brown hair, kind of tanned skin and and hazel coloured eyes.

"Hello Mrs. Sacconejoly and Miss. Sacconejoly". He smiles with an Australian tang in his voice.

He shakes Mum's hand and then mine.

He offers us to sit. As I touched the leather seat, chills sent up my spine. I hate the doctors all ready!

"So, Erin, can you please tell me what happened during your panic attack, do you remember anything?"

I shake my head, Scared rigid of this man who's probably even younger then Mum.

"She was panting and sweating and shaking and shuddering....." Mum nodded.

I nod in agreement.

"Ok, did Erin fall out of conscious at all?" The doctor asked, jotting down loads of things on his pad of paper.

"Yes she fainted so we put her upstairs and we stayed with her every minute". Mum explains.

"Why didn't you take her to hospital?" The doctor asked sternly.

Mums face flushed with red: "My husband and my best friend have experienced this so they knew what to do". Mum told Dr. Hood.

"Ah, this must be inherited!" He smiles, swiftly scribbling down a lot of random words.

"Erin's not-" Mum begins.

"I'm adopted" I blurt out. A tear slips down my cheek.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mrs and Miss. Sacconejoly". The doctor frowns crossing out his jottings.

Mum hugs me and wipes my eyes with the edge of her sleeve.

"Ok, I do not have every single detail but I'm certain that Erin has a type of anxiety. Probably type A or type C, Mrs. Sacconejoly could you please email us explaining every detail of the anxiety attack and why it occurred, please could you come back on Friday where we will investigate what type it is, thank you very much" Dr. Hood rambles on. He hands mum a blue leaflet with tonnes of small writing on it.

"Ok thanks". Mum smiles as we rush out of the scary room.

Mum hates the doctors and I can see why.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
I helped Erin get in the car and clambered in myself.
I shudder. I'm so glad that was over. Ever since I was a little girl I've always hated the thought of the blank walls and the smell of rubber gloves.

We drive home in peaceful silence listening to One direction. Little things comes on and I smile. This song reminds me of Jonathan.
What is he even up to right now?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
I was sat in the Gleam drawing board room filled with many different YouTubers: Zoe and Alfie, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Oli White, Dan Howell, Phil Lester Marcus Butler, Oli White, Jim chapman, Tanya burr, Niomi Smart, Louise Watson, Louis Cole. Also our talent producers.
"Right, everyone here is invited to playlist live 2015! We will pay for your accommodation and flights but if you would like to take any one else with you, you will have to pay online". Dom (our manager) explains to us.