32- A surprise for Erin!

Erin's POV 

Oma's birthday was amazing. I truly know that my family means everything and that I couldn't ever bare without them.

We spent that day with Oma and Erika. We went to a nice little restaurant that used to be a nightclub where Mum and Dad met. We then headed back to the hotel, passing the hospital where Eduardo and Emilia were born.

The next day we spent by the inside pool. Dad filmed some underwater footage which was so cute as Eduardo was kicking his little feet in the water, splashing Emilia in the process. 

Meeting Dad's family was awesome! Grandma was so nice and so was Uncle Simon and Auntie Ruth and Auntie Leah. Grandpa wasn't there. I don't know where he was...

The weekend went so fast that we found ourselves on the plane flying back to England. I missed James whilst we were away and I couldn't wait to see him again.

On the plane I was sat in the middle of Mum and Tasha and Dad was in the middle of Emilia and Eduardo.

-

"We have a surprise for you when we get off the plane!" Mum smiled as I began to start chapter 25 of Girl Online. 

"What is it?" I replied getting excited.

"You'll have to wait to find out!" Mum smiled as she edited her blog post.

What is the surprise? I suppose I'll have to wait to find out...

Anna's POV

We had planned for James to come meet Erin at the airport as Erin was deeply missing him whilst we were in Ireland. We also planned for Oli to take James and Erin to the cinema.

With our bags all collected we headed to where the car park was. 

"What's my surprise Mum?" Erin asked innocently dragging her little Cath Kidston suitcase behind her.

"You'll have to find out!" I smiled grinning at Jonathan.

Jonathan's POV

I started to see James and Oli in the distance. Erin's surprise was in action...

"Hey! That's some one I recognise! I can't really see that far away!" I said sarcastically to Erin who was now looking all around her.

"James!" She shrieked, dropping her suitcase and running towards James.

"Erin!" He screamed back, squeezing Erin tight. 

"I missed you so much!" Erin beamed.

"I missed you to!" James smiled.

Erin then hugged Oli. She seemed so happy!

"Hey, why don't we go home and instead you can go to the cinema with Oli and James and then they can drop you back home!" Anna quirked as if she had just come up with the idea.

"Ok thanks Mum and Dad!" Erin grinned giving us all a goodbye hug. 

Then Erin went off with James and Oli whilst the rest of us headed home.

Erin's POV

I'm so grateful for having James as my best friend. He is so nice and so fun to hang out with. Yes, I think I do like him but he will never know. Even if I do desperately want to tell him. Am I to young for love?

After the film Oli and James dropped me off home and I went strait to bed.

"Did you have a good day?" Mum asked as she tucked me in.

I nodded and rapidly drifted off into my dreams.