37- Happy 11th birthday Erin!

Erin's POV

"Good morning birthday girl" Mum whispered in my ear stroking my hair as Dads vlogged. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I quickly looked at my iPad screen to see that it was infact the 10th of June! My birthday! The time was 8:10, a minute before I was born. I can't believe I am 11 years old! I'm sure this will be the best birthday ever! 

After a few family hugs and kissed I made my way downstairs in my short sleeved one direction pyjamas and my one direction slippers.

When I entered the kitchen. The table was covered in presents! Two massive pink one balloons were floating in the air. Pancakes were stacked on a plate on the island and a cake was next to it. The cake was covered in chocolate ganache and sprinkles and harribos. On the top was two kit kat bars with a border of smarties. It was in the shape of an eleven. Several candles were surrounding the eleven and they were all lit up...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Erin, happy birthday to you!" Dad, Mum, Emilia and Eduardo sang as I blew out my candles. 

Everyone clapped as Mum explained what the plan for the day was.

"Right lets have breakfast and then Erin can open her presents. Then we'll get dressed, go out for lunch and then come back, then go and get our nails done and then spend the night cuddling on the sofa watching films with a pizza party Friday night" Mum explained as Dad dished out the pancakes.

"Sounds good" I smiled as I drizzled chocolate sauce over my fruit and pancakes.

As we tucked into our breakfast, Dad played One Direction's latest album Made in the A.M on his phone. When we all finished, I began to open my presents...

£250 later I had opened all my cards and presents but one. I had opened up loads of Zoella and Tanya Burr products, loads of books, loads of Harry Potter merch, loads of one direction merch, loads of make up and a few pieces of clothing. There was one present left lying on the table..

I teared off the blue tissue paper and it revealed a white box...with the words iPhone 6s+ written on it in rose gold...I opened the box and a rose gold iPhone 6s+ lay before me...before even touching it I hugged Mum and Dad and thanked them so much for buying it for me. The phone was as big as the iPhone 6+ (the phone Mum and Dad have) and I couldn't of been happier! 

I thanked my family for all my presents and then I went upstairs and got changed. I got changed into a white vest top and a pink lace skater skirt. I added a black cardigan and my new triple black huarches and a bit of my new makeup. We then fled to the restaurant for lunch. I chose to go to Valentina which is a little restaurant in our town. Emilia, Eduardo and I all had spaghetti whereas Dad and Mum had seafood. Lunch went very well and before you knew it we were back at home. 

It was about four o'clock in the afternoon so we decided to watch a video edit that was made for me by Ellie Wilson. It was so emotional seeing how far I have come since November. Also it was so wonderful to see messages from some of the viewers wishing me a happy birthday. It was so sweet!

After watching the video Mum, Emilia and I went to the nail bar to get a manicure and pedicure each. 

I was so excited especially as I got to choose the colours. Emilia was very excited to.

"I want pink nails!" Emilia exclaimed picking out a bright fuchsia colour.

I picked out a bright coral colour and Mum picked out a bright red colour.

We then got our nails done and then went home. By the time we got back, Dad had set up my phone. He set up loads of games and apps as well as phone numbers and contacts. He downloaded a few songs and even Instagram and Snap chat! 

As we are having a movie marathon, I grabbed my duvet from upstairs and brought it down. Dad then ordered us PPFN and we ate it whilst watching some films.

My birthday has been the best day ever and I cannot thank Mum and Dad enough. All my presents were amazing and I couldn't be more grateful. Now I am one year older than I was yesterday and I cannot wait for what life has to offer!

Hi guys! I thought I'd add another chapter in for you all as I'm edging close to 5k. I cannot believe that I'm nearly at 5,000 reads, thats crazy! Thank you so much everyone!

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x