33- RSPCA meetup!

Erin's POV

I was sat up the table doing some of my schoolwork when Dad came into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Erin, would you like to come to our meet up in Manchester? It would be great for our friends to meet you! Plus some of them will bring their doggies!" Dad asked excitedly.

"Yeah ok" I smiled getting my head back into my work.

*two weeks later*

"Have you got everything ready?" Tasha asked as Dad, Mum and I were stood by the front door with our suitcases. We nodded as Emilia and Eduardo ran round us.

"I'm gonna miss Emilia & Eduardo so much!" I said feeling a bit upset. 

"It'll be fine! Tasha will make sure they're ok! " Dad reassured me, pecking me on the cheek.

"C'mon guys let's go!" Mum said excitedly. 

We then jumped into the car and drove to the train station. We then got the train to Manchester!

*a few hours later*

Anna's POV

"Look Erin, that's Old Trafford! Where Man United play!" Jonathan pointed out as the train drifted into the station.

"Cool!" Erin replied taking a picture on her camera. When we arrived it was starting to get dark so we headed to the hotel and decided to call it a night. Erin slept in the little single bed whilst Jonathan and I slept in the big double bed. I seriously can't wait until tomorrow!

*the next day*

Jonathan's POV

We woke up quite early the next morning. Erin was a bit cranky as she was missing home. When we were all dressed and ready we headed downstairs for breakfast. We were dressed in winter clothes, even though its nearing June!

After a delicious breakfast we headed out to the meetup. I was so excited to see our friends from Manchester and their doggy friends! 

As we entered the gazebo. we saw loads of our fans lining up to see us! We could hear several dogs barking and we could hear loads of people chatting and talking to each other.

Then RSPCA let the first person through and our hectic day began!

We met loads of people and their doggies! The kids got lots of presents and the vlog had loads of footage.

After a manic day we headed back to the hotel and we all instantly fell asleep.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages! Again I just want to say thank you so much for 4k!!! Love you all!!!!! Steph x