45- Halloween in New York!

On the 5th day of ficmas my true love sent to me....chapter 45....

Erin's POV

Today is Halloween and I can't be more excited. This is for 2 reasons:

1) I can dress up as anyone I want and I can get thousands of sweets

2) We are in New York and I am so excited to go trick or treating around our skyscaper hotel!

We have been in New York for 2 days now and I love it already! Our apartment is on one of the highest floors and the view is incredible! All the shops are amazing and all the restaurants are delicious to. I'm completely obsessed with the doughnuts around her to! There multi coloured and the best things I have ever tasted! I love New York!

-

Anyway it was about 5 o'clock in the evening and we were all dressed in our Halloween outfits. I was as Alice In Wonderland, Emilia was as Elsa, Eduardo was as a Woody, Dad was as Peter Pan and Mum was as Cruella De Vil. We all looked the part; I was wearing an Alice in Wonderland costume which consisted of a light blue skater dress covered in hearts, spades, diamonds and clubs sequins with a white apron and a light blue bow in my straightened hair. Emilia looked super cute in her Elsa costume with her hair in a little French plait. Mum looked so dramatic and Dad looked cool in his Peter Pan outfit. Eduardo looked so cute with his little cowboy boots and hat. We took a few family photos before going round the hotel knocking on people's doors. Our buckets kept filling and filling with sweets! It was so exciting! It got to about 7 o'clock when Emilia and Eduardo started to get tired so we decided to go back to our apartment. 

Mum put Emilia and Eduardo to bed and then went to bed herself so I was very bored for a while. Dad put the TV on but there was nothing interesting on so I went on my phone. When I unlocked my screen I saw that I had a message. I clicked on it adn saw it was from Erika:

From~ Auntie Erika 

See u tomorrow xxx

"Huh?" I thought to myself.

"Dad, are we seeing Erika tomorrow?" I asked.

Dad nodded grinning from ear to ear.

"We're also seeing Oma, Emma, Stefano and Francisco!" Dad smiled. He was on his laptop editing todays vlog for tomorrow.

"Omg, I am so excited!" I beamed jumping up and down.

I haven't seen Oma or Erika for over a month and I've missed them so much! I'm also so excited to see the rest of Mum's family as I haven't seen them before.

Family is truly a gift that lasts forever

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was a bit short but its 20 day til xmas :)

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x