9-Arriving home

Erin is home at last! Hope you are enjoying reading the book as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
We drove in peaceful silence. I played some one direction songs on Spotify on my phone. Erin was humming along to it.  Half an hour later we arrived home.
Anna opened the car door for Erin.
"Welcome home, princess!" Anna said encouraging her out the car.
"Thanks" Erin smiled.
She looked up at the house. She had a wow expression on her face. She had seen it before when she did a home visit but I think that because this is now her home it is even more magical. I welcomed Erin though the back door. Emilia and Eduardo where sat up the table in the cutest clothes that Oma had dressed them in. Eduardo was wearing a Blue checkered shirt with a navy Ralph Lauren pullover paired with some cute jeans. Emilia was wearing a white long sleeved top, a red tutu, white tights and a red sparkly bow.
Erin smiled at her siblings and took a look around the room. Erika had hung up some pink and blue bunting that said welcome home on it. The cake was on the island in the middle of the kitchen. It was surrounded with the welcome home presents we all got her.
"Thanks so much everyone!" Erin grinned.
I'm so happy she likes it. In Fact I think she loves it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
I look around me the place is filled with my new happy family. Emilia and Eduardo, my new siblings, were sitting up the table. A kind women stood behind them, she had her hand on another girls shoulder.
"Hello Erin, I'm Anna's mum, I suppose you can call me Oma!" She smiles.
I instantly give Oma a hug. I've never had any grandparents so I don't know what it's like.
"Hi I'm Erika, Anna's sister, nice to meet you" the other girl greets. I also gave Erika a hug.
There was a chocolate cake in the middle of the kitchen island.
"Wow" I say in shock.
I can see the whole family smile. I can feel the warmth of their love.
"Thank you" I keep saying over and over again.
"No problem, do you want to cut the cake?" Anna asks.
She gets a knife out from one of the cupboards and slightly digs it into the cake.
"Carefully put your hands on mine"
I do as told. Anna smiles at me. I smile back. Jonathan joins, putting his warm hands on top of mine. We cut the slice. Everyone cheers. We get the cake out and put it on a plate. Anna puts the knife back.
"Thanks mum......" I smile at Anna.
"Thanks dad" I smile at Jonathan.
They were both hugging me with tears in their eyes. My new mum and dad gave the best hugs.
Later we all had some cake. It was the yummiest thing I have ever tasted. It was mouth watering. This is the best day of my life!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annas POV
Erin called Jonathan and I, mum and dad! It was the sweetest thing ever. I could feel tears of joy running down my face. Jonathan had tears in his eyes. I'm so glad Erin is having a good day so far.
"Time to open your presents!" I say in excitement.
"Presents?" Erin says looking shocked. "You didn't have to"
"Well we all wanted to really welcome you home" Jonathan explained.
"Thanks so much mum and dad" Erin smiles.
"Did someone say presents?" Emilia cheekily shouts with a big smile on her face.
"Presents?" Erika says tickling Emilia.
We all laugh.
Erika is an amazing sister and an amazing auntie.
"C'mon, you and Eduardo can help me open them, ok" Erin explains to Emilia.
My mum hands them the first present which is from her and Erika.
Erin, Emilia and Eduardo carefully open it.
"Aww" Erika, mum, Jonathan and I mouth.
The package revealed a Nike shoe box with white, black and pink air max 90s in it. Underneath the box was a blue Hollister jumper. Erin looked absolutely stunned. I think she was so happy.
"Thanks so much!" Erin says gratefully. She hugs mum and Erika. Jonathan hands Erin the next present. It was in an A4 white envelope marked: to Erin. Inside was a card that said: to Erin, welcome home, love from your sister Emilia and brother Eduardo. I had written that by the way as Emilia is learning to write at the moment. On the front of the card was loads of cute scribbles and splashes of paint that the kids had done. It was so cute. Also in the envelope was a bar of dairy milk chocolate.
"Aw thanks so much, Emilia and Eduardo!" Erin grins giving them both a hug.
I then hand the kids the last present to open.
"Be careful" I say to Emilia and Eduardo as I already know Erin will be careful.
Inside is an iPad Air, some pink beats headphones and a canon vlogging camera.
"Oh........my..........word....." Erin says absolutely speechless. "Thanks so much!"
Erin comes over to Jonathan and I and give us both a hug. We both smile.
"Right, let's get ready to go out!" Jonathan exclaims.
"Where we going?" Erin asks smiling.
"Out of a restaurant of your choice!" I explain. "Frankie and Benny's, prezzo, Pizza Hut or pizza express?"
"Ummmm......can we go to Frankie and Benny's please?" Erin asks politely.
"Of course!" Jonathan smiles.
We then get ready and head out the door for a yummy dinner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Yay Erin is finally home with her amazing family!
See you in the next chapter....