27- Happy 2nd birthday Eduardo!

Anna's POV

I'm very nervous about today. What will happen? What will Mum and Erika think? What will Erin think? I'm starting to get very cranky.   

After we had set out all the presents ready for Eduardo to come down, Erin, Mum and Erika went to wake up Emilia as a little surprise.  

Jonathan and I were left in the kitchen. Alone. In silence.

"Anna, what ever happens today, I'm sure everything will be okay in the end". He reassured me, holding out his arms for a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry on his shoulder.

"Anna, whats up?" Jonathan said rubbing my back.

"what if.....if....what if Erin...what if Erin hates us and wants to move back to the care home!" I blurt out. 

"Oh Anna!" Jonathan sighs. "Erin loves us, we are her proper family now, I'm positive that she won't leave, every one of our friends and viewers will be affected, its unlikely to happen trust me".

I nod at Jonathan as he pecks my cheek. I then went to sort out my makeup in the downstairs bathroom. I hope Emilia is excited to see Mum and Erika.

Erika's POV

"Good morning Emilia!"Mum whispered to Emilia stroking her hair.

"Oma! Erika! Erin!" Emilia exclaimed jumping up from her bed.

"C'mon lets go downstairs to wait for Eduardo!" Erin suggested lifting Emilia out of her bed.

My two nieces are so cute!

Erin's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Eduardo! Happy birthday to you!" We all sang as Eduardo waddled into the kitchen with Dad behind him with his camera on record. 

"Happy birthday my son of a gun!" Dad smiled at Eduardo who was jumping up and down.

"Can I open the presents?" Emilia asked politely pointing at the massive pile of presents in the middle of the table.

"No Emilia, there are for Wardo!" Mum said sternly causing Emilia to let out a cry.

I instantly wrapped my arms around Emilia. Why was Mum being so cranky?! 

Oma and Erika seemed to wonder what was going on as well.

"Sorry, I.....uhhh...I'm just a little upset that my baby boy is growing up". Mum said her face blushing bright red as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"C'mon lets open these presents!" Dad exclaimed as Eduardo climbed into his chair.

I can't wait to see Eduardo's reaction to all the presents he's going to open!

Jonathan's POV

Eduardo was a little spoilt prince today! He got lots of clothes, books and toys. It was so great to see my little baby boy happy. 

After all the presents had been opened, Anna lay four more presents out on the table. One was labelled Erin, one was labelled Emilia, one was labelled Eduardo and the other one was labelled '???'...

"Open them" Anna smiled slightly.

Erin had a confused expression on her face. She grabbed the present from the table and started to open it...

It was a t-shirt that said 'SACCONEJOLY kid #1' in the colours of the Irish flag.

Emilia's was the same but it said 'SACCONEJOLY kid #2'.And Eduardo's said 'SACCONEJOLY kid #3'.

My heart was racing with fear when Erin picked the last present up. I could almost feel the tension.

Erin chucked the wrapping  paper off the present. It revealed a baby vest. A baby vest that said 'SACCONEJOLY kid #4'...

"Whats this...." Erin murmured.

"We're pregnant" Anna smiled shyly.

Sorry for not updating in a while! Please bare with me!

ily all x

steph x