5-Meeting each other

Thank you to everyone reading my fanfic. I hope you are enjoy it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04/12/15
Erin's POV
When I got back from school I was super excited but extra nervous because the Sacconejolys are coming to meet me. What if they don't like me? What if I don't like them?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan's POV
It's nearly 4 o'clock and I have just collected Emilia from pre-school. Anna and I are so nervous but excited about meeting Erin.
Half an hour later we both headed off to the care home. Natasha was looking after the kids again. We arrived at the care home at about 5 o'clock. Kiera welcomed us into her office. We sat down whilst Kiera called Erin.
"She'll be down any minute." Kiera said.
"Ok Thankyou"
Anna and I were squeezing each other's hands.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna's POV
Erin entered the office. She was a beautiful 10 year old. She has long brownie-red hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She was wearing a flower crown, a grey one direction hoodie, black leggings and high top converses.
"Erin say hello" encouraged Kiera.
"Hello" Erin muttered.
"Don't be shy" Kiera advised.
Erin smiled.
"So........what kinda stuff are you into?" I asked.
"Nothing much" Erin replied.
"I see you are a fan of one direction" Jonathan smiled. "The Irish lad is the best of them".
Erin had a massive grin on her face.
"I wonder why!" She joked.
We all laughed.
" I also like Disney, and animals, mainly dogs" Erin giggled.
"You remind me of the little mermaid!" Jonathan pointed out.
"She's my favourite" Erin proclaimed.
"Thank god you like dogs, we have six" I mentioned. "We also have two kids called Emilia and Eduardo."
"Can I meet them all some day?" Erin pondered.
"Of course if you wanted to" Jonathan quirked.
We both looked at Kiera.
"Of course we will carry on with the process." Kiera beamed
"Thank you" I responded.
We both got up and said goodbye.
"Goodbye Erin, lovely meeting you"
"Goodbye....um...."
"Anna" I corrected.
"Goodbye Anna," Erin said sweetly and gave me a hug.
She gave Jonathan a hug and we both left the care home.
It's been such an amazing day. Erin is an amazing little girl and I can't wait to take her home. She's such a pretty, polite girl who is really cheeky, in a good way of course. She reminds me of Emilia but an older version. I'm so excited for two weeks time as Erin and her social worker are visiting our house. I hope Erin likes Emilia and Eduardo, they both will love having an older sister I can tell. I hope Erin likes the kids and the dogs, I hope we will be a perfect family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin's POV
When Anna and Jonathan left Kiera was smiling at me.
"Well done Erin, I am really proud of you!" Kiera praised.
"Thanks"
"So do you want to visit their house?" She asked.
"Yes I would love that!" I replied.
"They might video record it, they are vloggers on YouTube" Kiera explained.
"Ok." I said shyly.
Kiera whisked me out of the office and cooked us diner. It was sausages and mash. Luke and Michael were fighting at the table and Jade was being mean to Liam and May was boasting about her new make up set and Tristan was kicking Bradley and I wanted to punch Connor as he was asking to many questions and I was getting a massive headache. I finally got through the pain of eating at the dinner table and headed to the homework room. I logged into the computer and searched up the Sacconejolys.
The latest video was called 'New daughter!?' I clicked on it and watched: Jonathan was on the screen:"Good morning friends, today is a very exciting day! We are going to the care home to hopefully pick up a daughter. We have looked on the website and this girl Erin really stood out for me and Anna."
For once in my life I felt wanted. I'm really excited for next week or two, I'm going to their house, then they need to do lots of paper work and then.......and then I can go home with them......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanksssss for reading this chapter, it was so exciting to write. Hope you enjoyed it.
See you in the next chapter.......