26- Birthday Suprise!

Helloooooo everyone how are you all? It's nearly been a week since I went to see one direction. It was absolutely amazing!
Any way enjoy my chapter☺️

Erin's POV
Ever since Florida things have been quite normal. About a week or so after Florida I had severe jet lag. School was ok. James' birthday was great! We went to the cinema with our friends from the theatre company. Life was awesome!
-
My eyes began to open as I figured out a silhouette In front of me.

"G'morning friend!" Dad whispered. "C'mon I've got a suprise for you, Emilia and Eduardo will find out at Eduardo's birthday breakfast!"

Oh yeah it was my baby brothers birthday! He's two years old today! I know I've only known him for nearly half a year but seeing him grow every day just melts my heart.

Dad smiled at left the room. I got up and wrapped my cosy white dressing gown around me. I shoved my feet into my grey one direction slippers and quietly headed downstairs.

Mum and Dad were waiting by the door.

"Close your eyes princess!" Mum squeaked putting her hands over my eyes.

"3....2....1..." Dad chanted as he swung the front door open.

I opened my eyes and started to scream.

"Oma! Erika!" I shouted.

"Ssssshhhh". Dad shushed.

I ran up to Oma and Erika and wrapped my arms around them.

"Awh we've missed you Erin!" Oma smiled.

"I've missed you to!" I said.

We all walked into the kitchen to see lots of presents piled on the table.

Oma added a massive bag of presents for Eduardo to the pile before we all started to help put decorations up.

I was on pumping balloons, Mum and Oma were baking a chocolate cake with a white chocolate filling, a white chocolate ganache to cover it  and milk chocolate buttons decorated all over the top. Dad was putting up the bunting and all the balloons I had pumped and Erika made a little 'birthday boy' crown for Eduardo using metallic paper. Everything looked perfect. I can't wait for today.

Anna's POV
I'm half excited for today and half nervous. I'm excited for my baby boy to turn two years old. He warms my heart every single day and I can't believe he is two.

I'm also half nervous for today. Jonathan and I are going to announce something to the whole family and to be whole YouTube audience. We are both very worried about what Erin will think about it. Whatever happens, it will change our lives forever.

Oooooooo cliffhanger!

I wonder what Anna and Jonathan will announce!? ;)

Why would it effect Erin!?

Comment your predictions :)

See you in the next chapter...

Steph X